MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Trần Anh, gönderi: 526298, üye: 110575"]
Vietnamca için düzeltildi. Türkiye'nin sabit olup olmadığını bilmiyorum
[/ALINTI] Thank you so much

sucess in dirty flash over 20.1.9 in Mi 9T...
security patch still in december one (for me no problem, just to tell for others who would know)
will test more before posting about this version....
thanks devs for the work

just a question, voLTE is working in k20/mi 9t?
here i can't activate to use it...cant find modem config to change like others says in this forum (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-mi9t-volte-solution.54044/) somebody have activated it?

Actually on my Mi 9T I dirty flashed from 9.12.12 (with 78 Hz mod) and I have the January 2020 security patch for some reason.

As far as VoLTE goes - for some reason activating VoLTE breaks the microphone for me but that's an issue I've been having for a long time and not sure if it's ROM specific or carrier specific.

With davinci when I rebooted my phone it didn't get to system anymore. It restarts on twrp (the official one).
It booted only the first time
Maybe you have Magisk modules. Remove it via recovery and you're good to go.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

With davinci when I rebooted my phone it didn't get to system anymore. It restarts on twrp (the official one).
It booted only the first time
Have you got swift installer on it? If so, flash pie rescue and then it boots

Still terrible battery drain on Mi9. Anyone else?
Hope the chinese guys start working on it after CNY.
I think I will try the stable rom as a temporary solution.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: fmanzottikd
on redmi note 5, dirty flash (just wipe cache, dalvik cache) and magisk 2.4 but again after reboot all data lost (except some data from system apps like wifi data etc) like wipe data via twrp, i don't know why.
It's the second time... (first with 20.1.9 update)
please fix it

Last edited:
Hello turn smooth on Mi Mix 2s
I dont have this feature ok Mi Calculator.
How to get this ?

Attachments

• IMG_20200117_080155.jpg
    IMG_20200117_080155.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 378
Hello.
Download ROM for Mi 9 Lite.
Try to update current system, but in TWRP get rerror: "Zip file is corrupt".
Check file, sha1 and md5 is correct.
What is wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: miCHa_k
The Pocophone hasn't received an update since October. Pathetic.

Poco released 2018, August. Maybe this explains what you call a pathetic delay... (face palm)
Comparing on how other manufacturers provide updates you should be thrilled and thankful...

[CITA = "Pumpino, publicación: 526218, miembro: 155232"]
No Violet otra vez. Comprende el RN7P porque a diferencia del Poco, quería actualizaciones semanales. No ha tenido una sola actualización desde que la compré.
[/ CITAR]

Actually on my Mi 9T I dirty flashed from 9.12.12 (with 78 Hz mod) and I have the January 2020 security patch for some reason.

As far as VoLTE goes - for some reason activating VoLTE breaks the microphone for me but that's an issue I've been having for a long time and not sure if it's ROM specific or carrier specific.

Hi Nicolas, where did you get the 78hz mod (which particular dtbo file did you flash - there are a lot wandering around)? And did you flash another kernel as well?

Regards, Mark

We didn't include TWRP in any of the 20.1.16 ROMs...

Nothing we can do about it.

Not exactly. The font weight scale was optimized, but yeah the changes we tried on 20.1.9 didn't work as expected.

Great to hear! Anyone else can confirm this on their lavender?

For Lavender,
for me It doesn't work... I have done a dirty flash , i don't know if is needed a clean flash for this

Status
Not open for further replies.