MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disable Voice match in Google Assistant. It will work again. This is a bug when updating to Android 10. Soon it will fix in the next updates.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
The issue is not the mic its the volume being very very low.you can bearly hear the other person

Reactions: Vagelis74
Contact pictures is not sync complete with google contacts. The picures is small and not show on full screen when I have incoming call.
Even if I resubmit a photo, it becomes small again when synced.
This was not the case with Android 9

Xiaomi Mi 8
I have the same problem on mi 9... Did you solved?

I think I have not explained myself well, when I receive a call I do not hear my interlocutor, the volume is very low
Well that's not the case for me. My Lavender earpiece is fine and normal.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Same here Mi9T, any solution?
No issue on Mi 9T, if you didn't change your TWRP (Official TWRP version installed by xiaomi.eu ROM) you have to "Format Data" (clean install) in TWRP, reboot to Recovery and reflash the ROM (Don't forget to make a backup before formatting).

No issue on Mi 9T, if you didn't change your TWRP (Official TWRP version installed by xiaomi.eu ROM) you have to "Format Data" (clean install) in TWRP, reboot to Recovery and reflash the ROM (Don't forget to make a backup before formatting).
I didn't changed Twrp , just noted that Xiaomi.EU moved it to official one.

the problem now is when I install ROM after cleaned DATA start messagge:
E:unhandled flag: "wrappedkey"
E: unable to decrypt FBE device

After that the instalation follw but when restart the device boot always in twrp
:(
Any help???

the problem now is when I install ROM after cleaned DATA start messagge:
E:unhandled flag: "wrappedkey"
E: unable to decrypt FBE device

After that the instalation follw but when restart the device boot always in twrp
:(
Any help???

E:unhandled flag: "wrappedkey" = not an issue, it's a tiny Official TWRP bug.

E: unable to decrypt FBE device = means your device is not encrypted, it will be encrypted after first system boot so... not an issue too.

"Format Data" =/= Wipe /data, no mistake here?

Did you flash K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch before?

Reactions: cippy
E:unhandled flag: "wrappedkey" = not an issue, it's a tiny Official TWRP bug.

E: unable to decrypt FBE device = means your device is not encrypted, it will be encrypted after first system boot so... not an issue too.

"Format Data" =/= Wipe /data, no mistake here?

NO, I have to?!

Bug... When i turn off HW in menu programist the fingerprint stop work and i must restart the phone to work again

Last edited:
Just installed the ROM on the MI 9 Lite. I had a problem with the official TWRP because during the FORMAT / data step it did not rebuild the data folder and therefore I was unable to install the Rom. I had to change the recovery to an unofficial one and everything went well. The first impressions compared to the Global I came from, haven't changed many things, some new features and animation but no wow effect. Indeed it bothers me that it is not well translated into Italian with many parts in English. Not that it is a problem but there is no graphic consistency. I also noticed that in general the UI has many micro lag. The battery seems to go down faster and this morning I had serious difficulties with the GPS which managed to lock the signal after about 5 minutes. Afterwards I actually had no more problems with GPS. Spotify often stops songs as a lost of mobile data. Also the wifi signal seems slightly weaker to me. In short, even if there are many interesting goodies that I have found, I believe that for now I will return with the global that seems more balanced.
Anyway greetings for the great work on Xiaomi devices.

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Sowhat
Just installed the ROM on the MI 9 Lite. I had a problem with the official TWRP because during the FORMAT / data step it did not rebuild the data folder and therefore I was unable to install the Rom. I had to change the recovery to an unofficial one and everything went well. The first impressions compared to the Global I came from, haven't changed many things, some new features and animation but no wow effect. Indeed it bothers me that it is not well translated into Italian with many parts in English. Not that it is a problem but there is no graphic consistency. I also noticed that in general the UI has many micro lag. The battery seems to go down faster and this morning I had serious difficulties with the GPS which managed to lock the signal after about 5 minutes. Afterwards I actually had no more problems with GPS. Spotify often stops songs as a lost of mobile data. Also the wifi signal seems slightly weaker to me. In short, even if there are many interesting goodies that I have found, I believe that for now I will return with the global that seems more balanced.
Anyway greetings for the great work on Xiaomi devices.

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
My battery wasn't good for a day or two, now its very good, all's running smoothly on my cc9

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

stock miui11 icon pack may be better
Stock MIUI 11 doesn't have an icon pack besides icons for system apps and a few Chinese apps. For the rest of apps it just fits the default app icon into a template (white rounded square), and it's not better by any means, in fact many icons look disformed like that.

Reactions: shahed_imon
mi6 unlocks protected applications in the face ... and on mi9t will this be implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.