MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Many companies in China are closed until 10th of February.

Edit: coronavirus

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk
I also thought about this possibility of Coronavirus, we can only hope, if it is followed by the changelog message, we will have the post updates updates back in China.
e8bd48c7e3fdc4d4f0a31905a00f66cd.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

I also thought about this possibility of Coronavirus, we can only hope, if it is followed by the changelog message, we will have the post updates updates back in China.
e8bd48c7e3fdc4d4f0a31905a00f66cd.jpg

Not that I care much if the update is comming next week or not, but the holidays in China were supposed to end today. The government has already extended the holidays until 3rd of February. I have talked with some suppliers just today and they will not be back before 10th of February, maybe even later. Traveling around China is a pain in the ass right now...

Sorry for the offtopic.

Not that I care much if the update is comming next week or not, but the holidays in China were supposed to end today. The government has already extended the holidays until 3rd of February. I have talked with some suppliers just today and they will not be back before 10th of February, maybe even later. Traveling around China is a pain in the ass right now...

Sorry for the offtopic.

I understand, I am rooting for this virus to be controlled and for everything to work in China because it is a country that arouses my desire to know. We'll see next week. I thank you for your attention and information.

Reactions: charlien09
I understand, I am rooting for this virus to be controlled and for everything to work in China because it is a country that arouses my desire to know. We'll see next week. I thank you for your attention and information.

They are very cautious at Xiaomi because they want to avoid the coronavirus being transmitted to the rom!
-End of chat-

Reactions: ethanbonehill
Please, solve the problem in Mi 9T when I call or somebody call me, the mic doesn't work. Only work if I put the speaker and then the people can hear me.

Please, solve the problem in Mi 9T when I call or somebody call me, the mic doesn't work. Only work if I put the speaker and then the people can hear me.
Sorry to say, this issue is not present on my phone and nobody reported it on MI9T.
Hints:
-wipe cache
-reflash dirty way.
-wipe factory reset
-reflash with clean wipe done.

Reactions: timbook2
All updates suspended for sometime due to coronavirus.
Is this news official? Changelog shows on the 6th. I figured it wouldn't have because of the Coronavirus. Anyway. I hope that the Chinese people will turn around, in the face of this outbreak.

My Lavender with dirty flash from V2 still no mic when making a call if Voice Match on. Turn Voice Match off to fix it and sacrifice "Hey Google". I do not know how to search within this thread for the solution with Voice Match on. If there is any, please tell me. Thanks

Reactions: dkoek
Hi! I have a question. I changed from xiaomi.eu stable 11.0.5 to xiaomi.eu dev 20.1.21 and AoD In the stable version it turned off in the dark / In your pocket. And when it moved, the AoD phone was displayed again. At the moment, AoD lights up all the time according to the scheduled hours or disappears after 10 seconds and for it to light up again you need to press the screen. is there a chance to change it somehow like 11.0.5 stable?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

In my Cepheus it's there. Settings-Always on display & lock screen-Show Items-Display Items.

0ffe04d91a8cfd7ccb027942b87a4685.gif

Last edited:
In my Cepheus it's there. Settings-Always on display & lock screen-Show Items-Display Items.

0ffe04d91a8cfd7ccb027942b87a4685.gif
I have these options too. But in xiaomi.eu stable 11.0.5 there were only two options:
1. AoD always on
2. Turn on at scheduled times.
And when you choose the option turn on at scheduled times then the phone turned on / off at the set time but also the AoD turned off when it was dark or the phone was in your pocket. After moving the phone, the AoD lighted up for a moment again. Unfortunately, here on Xiaomi.eu 20.1.21 dev it is not there or it does not work. And I wanted to know if you can restore it in the next release or change it yourself.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: mfiresix
Status
Not open for further replies.