MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm Gpay is not working on dipper, with magisk hide and repackaging.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't understand. You have the option to have it always on in the settings. Why don't you turn it on?

Anyway, the Xiaomi AOD uses a lot of power, more than 2%/hour. On my Samsung phone AOD is less than 1%/hour. They need to do some optimization...

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk
I just meant that AoD does not turn off in the dark or in your pocket.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

hi, i've been updating since i got the message (Device personalization stopped) ??

View attachment 28272

here is , My phone is the Redmi note 7
the message appears from time to time, I don't know why

Find "Device Personalization Services" in apps management menu from settings (you must go in 3-dots option menu to display system apps) then clear app data of this app.

Should fix this issue.
okay i will try thanks

Hi, I have a Xiaomi Mi 9, high end.

1.when I charge it to the outlet to charge it it gets quite hot, when the battery is lowered by 30, 50, 60, 70, or 80 percent battery,

2.when I charge it from 90 percent battery it does not heat up when charging it with the power outlet,

3. When I play a game at 3 minutes or 5 it already gets very hot and fast

3. It does not heat up with any application in use at that time.

4. Most of the phone heats up halfway around the camera)

5. Right now, the bootloader is not unlocked, but on Wednesday the bootloader it will be unlocked and I will install the rom xiaomi.eu

my question is:
why does it get so hot?

- its by the rom of
official xiaomi?

-Battery?

If I change the official xiaomi rom by the xiaomi.eu rom, will this change?

Or does this have nothing to do with it?

please someone who has a xiaomi mi 9, answer me your experience and know what is the cause
hi, try to charge the phone switched off.

if it gets hot, it's your charger or the phone has a problem.

if not, something related with your actual rom, change it and test again.

(I have a mí9 too), the only problem I have is that the last ROMs are battery eater, but anything else.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

can someone tell me why my security patch level is still from November 2019. even if i download the last 4 times the latest update on that moment.
how to fix this issue.

can someone tell me why my security patch level is still from November 2019. even if i download the last 4 times the latest update on that moment.
how to fix this issue.
Did you read and understand the change log given at first page?....

How do I disable low battery notification when it reaches 20%, it ends up bothering me when I'm playing and the message appears on the screen out of nowhere.

Reactions: giodeluigi
Anyone here still having problems with xiaomi MI 9 while using Android Auto? It doesn't disconnect or hang while connected. However, I can't use the phone at all. The screen is very dark when unlocked and the keyboard does not show up. The problem goes away when I unplug the phone

Good evening. I bought the Xiaomi Redmi notebook Note Pro 8 but the French language is not available on because it is the Chinese Rom that is installed on it. Is it possible to install the French language on this telephone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-02-03-34-47-501_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-02-03-34-47-501_com.android.settings.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 242
It seems your keyboard is broken or you may have frozen fingers.
That's a pity, i will always miss your very interesting and constructive pseudo comments worthy of the best troll theater.

I also miss but tired of reading your comments that always see other people stupid... why don't you show direction or advice other with normal wording without sarcarsm?

Good evening. I bought the Xiaomi Redmi notebook Note Pro 8 but the French language is not available on because it is the Chinese Rom that is installed on it. Is it possible to install the French language on this telephone?
Xiaomi.eu devs stopped the development and support of this device. More info posted in the the first post.

You will have to flash stock global ROM. Follow the guide available at xda. One of them is https://forum.xda-developers.com/re...de-how-to-change-china-rom-to-global-t3985211

Take extra precautions when flashing devices with mtk chips.

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Why system Alert and Ring alert are twisted together?
I want to increase my phone ringtone but not system alerts and notifications. Is there any way or hack to achieve?

Anyone here still having problems with xiaomi MI 9 while using Android Auto? It doesn't disconnect or hang while connected. However, I can't use the phone at all. The screen is very dark when unlocked and the keyboard does not show up. The problem goes away when I unplug the phone
Everything running perfect and if i remember correctly, it got fixed few releases back.

Sent from MI 9, Cepheus

Status
Not open for further replies.