MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Viper4android mod. So far no problem when updated to Q.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

GPay is not working with magisk. Installed SQlite fix v1.9 and Magisk Hide is also enabled. All Banking apps are working fine.

Hi all

wondering if it possible to flash on my mobile this ROM "WEEKLY 20.1.15 MiNote10".

I've Mi NOTE 10 with MI 11.0.13.0(PFDEUXM) and bootloader unblocked, see attached screenshot:

View attachment 28288

Thanks in advance for the attention.

Bye,

Cesare

Last edited:
Alarm bug on Mi9?

Something silly that I have just found out today.

When the screen is on and you are doing something on your phone, and the alarm starts ringing, there is no way to stop it. I tried all buttons and clock/alarm settings... Only way to stop is rebooting the device. Wtf??? Haha

I can stop the alarm only if the screen is turned off when it starts ringing.

Probably a Xiaomi bug? Or am I missing something?

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Hallo guys, sorry for noob question...but i don't know where to search in forum.
I'm on this last weekly happily running on my Mi 8. However, i noticed that themes customisation is not possible, only icons can change. Ther's a trick to play, it's only me or other ??
Thank you

I have one question and one problem. does edxposed still cause safety net to fail? and I have a problem with google play services. when the phone is not in use google services start to charge a lot of battery the percentage increases and as soon as I start doing something on the phone it decreases. I don't know why this is so but I have it on every rom. I installed the "universal GMS doze" magiska module but the services still take a lot of battery power. I cleared all data and the google play services cache but still the same. does anyone have any solution for this?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

hi, try to charge the phone switched off.

if it gets hot, it's your charger or the phone has a problem.

if not, something related with your actual rom, change it and test again.

(I have a mí9 too), the only problem I have is that the last ROMs are battery eater, but anything else.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Off also heats up from 30, 50 60.70, 80
But off or on since 90 percent battery does not heat up, with a 5 minute game heats up fast,

Alarm bug on Mi9?

Something silly that I have just found out today.

When the screen is on and you are doing something on your phone, and the alarm starts ringing, there is no way to stop it. I tried all buttons and clock/alarm settings... Only way to stop is rebooting the device. Wtf??? Haha

I can stop the alarm only if the screen is turned off when it starts ringing.

Probably a Xiaomi bug? Or am I missing something?

That is indeed very strange, but it does not happen on my device (mi9). I have multiple alarms set, so I am often reading or doing something while the alarm goes on. The notification badge always appear on top and I can easily stop the alarm.

Cheers

That is indeed very strange, but it does not happen on my device (mi9). I have multiple alarms set, so I am often reading or doing something while the alarm goes on. The notification badge always appear on top and I can easily stop the alarm.

Cheers
You are right, but the alarm notifications must be enabled.

Try dissabling the alarm notifications in settings and you will see... If I do it I couldn't find any way to turn off the alarm when it starts ringing Only reboot helps.
0452e87f29e5b88a1bcd9751e017ab76.jpg
d711236469d7cb076a5f7ab2aa1ce3b2.jpg

Phone
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed when there was an incoming call
Fix - Call answer UI wasn't displayed on lock screen when there was an incoming call
Fix - Sometimes interface stuck when hanging up the phone
was it fixed in latest china builds or by xiaomi.eu?

Is anybody has same issue as so many Mi9 SE, Mi9, Mi9T users has in FB app, that can't download pdf files?
It looks like has downloaded the file, but can't open with Adobe PDF Reader, and cant find in download folder.
In chrome facebook.com can download, and can open the files..

I think this is MIUI bug, because I've tried on a Samsung Galaxy, and everything good. iphone 6 too...

I meant that whatever you said about clearing data and obb files, sounds more like your opinion rather than facts.
The Lavender is late upload because problem for internal bug last last week. And then based on my observation they fixed the bug but there's a problem regarding clearing the data of app. Nothing should be erased when you perform that action.. Because the only data is deleted when you do that action.. My point is there still bug for lavender

bug : Internal (clear data get missing the obb file)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I have one question and one problem. does edxposed still cause safety net to fail? and I have a problem with google play services. when the phone is not in use google services start to charge a lot of battery the percentage increases and as soon as I start doing something on the phone it decreases. I don't know why this is so but I have it on every rom. I installed the "universal GMS doze" magiska module but the services still take a lot of battery power. I cleared all data and the google play services cache but still the same. does anyone have any solution for this?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Topic "edxposed" ... here we go .... it is working fine

regards Kater

You are right, but the alarm notifications must be enabled.

Try dissabling the alarm notifications in settings and you will see... If I do it I couldn't find any way to turn off the alarm when it starts ringing Only reboot helps.
0452e87f29e5b88a1bcd9751e017ab76.jpg
d711236469d7cb076a5f7ab2aa1ce3b2.jpg

Why would you disable the alarm notification?! By default it is enabled and that's how it is supposed to be ;)

Why would you disable the alarm notification?! By default it is enabled and that's how it is supposed to be ;)
Becase it's annoying as it pops up 1 hour or so before the alarm time and take a lot of space in the notification space...

GPay is not working with magisk. Installed SQlite fix v1.9 and Magisk Hide is also enabled. All Banking apps are working fine.
That's something on your end, Gpay works just fine, review your setup.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Hi there. Can i flash this rom on global phone with actually global rom? I'm from france, no risk to loose network or anything else?

Hi there. Can i flash this rom on global phone with actually global rom? I'm from france, no risk to loose network or anything else?

xiaomi.eu roms are working link a charm - even in France. ;-)
But there is always a tiny risk when flashing a custom rom. Especially if you don't follow the instructions exactly.
Have fun.

I was on a call and when an other call was coming through it rang with the ringtone,it used to just vibrate, cc9. Is this normal? Anyone else have this

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Happened also to me but on older versions, only when i got Volte active, the phone would sometimes start to ring while i was on a call and was putting my active call on hold. Happened to me on two xiaomi phones mi6 and mix2s with xiaomi.eu roms. That is why I disabled Volte on both phones and it never happened again.
Maybe someone knows a way to fix this issue cause i never found a solution for it.

Can anyone help me? I tried flashing magisk and got a bootloop, fixed it by flashing magiskuninstaller. Now I tried flashing magisk again and someone suggested to wipe data and flash verityencryption disabler. Now i'm in bootloop. I tried wiping everything and flashing the last miui11 but i'm still in bootloop after that and now I see that my persistent partition is missing. Recovery still works, i'm on Redmi Note 7. Thanks.

Becase it's annoying as it pops up 1 hour or so before the alarm time and take a lot of space in the notification space...

I do not think it's annoying, but convenient. It's also a feature which I use frequently. Strange logic there man ;). Btw. There is setting in alarm to disable the alarm pre notification.

Last edited:
Reactions: mxxxt
Can anyone help me? I tried flashing magisk and got a bootloop, fixed it by flashing magiskuninstaller. Now I tried flashing magisk again and someone suggested to wipe data and flash verityencryption disabler. Now i'm in bootloop. I tried wiping everything and flashing the last miui11 but i'm still in bootloop after that and now I see that my persistent partition is missing. Recovery still works, i'm on Redmi Note 7. Thanks.

Not sure what you mean by the persistent partition missing, but generally you need to flash the rom and boot without Magisk first, then go back to recovery and flash Magisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.