MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are they updating? My Mi9t pro is still on 20.1.21

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi K20 Pro met Tapatalk

Haven't you checked last night update?! Oh man, it was great. Much better than Sunday update. That glitch in that app that you barely use isn't there anymore. All is good now. Don't need to loose your sleep over it anymore. Hope tonight's update finally bring the ability to download a Tesla. MIUI is unusable until then.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
20.1.21 is the latest update ..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi K20 Pro met Tapatalk

Hello, how to open digital wellbeing in redmi note 7 please ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, today my xiaomi mi mix 3 with 20.1.21 rom he went crazy. both cameras not work, any apps for shot a photo crash. if i reboot the phone The speacker stop working. audio return to work only if i call someone. what do you recommend? Restore the phone or waitining update? Thanks.

edit:

now the phone reboot. i Do wipe :(
My Mi Mix 3 good working with 20.1.21

Reactions: cobray2
I noticed that my Airpods Pro sound noticeably better on my iPad than on the Mi8, despite beeing connected with AAC - has anyone a suggestion for a magisk module that improves the sound quality and works well with this ROM?

i have restore the phone by twrp and i have reflash the rom, but same problem, the phone always reboot . I'm return to stock rom and now work all. I waitining for new version. Anyway thanks,
Yes, I,m understand. Waiting for new version. I hope will good

Installed a new app in my country which is like a Revolut

One of the options I wanted to use are payments via NFC but they are blocked due to OEM unlock in developer settings, can I disable that option again?

I don't think so, but it is better to ask.

Installed a new app in my country which is like a Revolut

One of the options I wanted to use are payments via NFC but they are blocked due to OEM unlock in developer settings, can I disable that option again?

I don't think so, but it is better to ask.
Real good question!
I am not sure related case will untick...
Bootloader don't relock this way. But I always avoided testing it...
Open question. dev?

Hello,
Network Location Provider not working on my Mi6. For work I have to turn on WiFi scanning.
- Location Battery Saving Mode on
- WiFi off, only Mobile Network on
- Scanning off
- No lock GPS on Google Maps etc.
Would you try this and tell me if it's work on your phone please?

For those who have Call problems with HMNote7 (Redmi Note 7) where the opponent cant hear you, try to install the google phone app instead of the MIUI one and set the google one to standard, it should work again

HELP, i tried to install the ViperFX Audio mod via magisk manager, and after a reboot it installed a driver, but now it is stuck in fastboot upon rebooting? Any chance to bring it back to life? :(

I can make it into TWRP with fastboot boot recovery...should I just dirty-flash the ROM again?

Last edited:
HELP, i tried to install the ViperFX Audio mod via magisk manager, and after a reboot it installed a driver, but now it is stuck in fastboot upon rebooting? Any chance to bring it back to life? :(

I can make it into TWRP with fastboot boot recovery...should I just dirty-flash the ROM again?
Delete V4A modules via TWRP.
Go to the ‘Advanced’ menu in TWRP.
Select ‘File Manager’ to launch the in-built file manager.
Navigate to ‘/data/adb/modules’ directory where the installed modules are present.
You shall see folders by names of the modules installed on your phone
Open the folder of the Magisk Module that you want to delete and tap on the button at the bottom-right of the screen.
Select ‘Delete’ from the list of available actions
Finally, swipe the button on the screen to confirm the action and delete the Magisk Module from your phone

Reactions: henrylolsen
Minus one home is so cool. I change to Google instead of app vault.
2a1aed4b2e1e76bdc8485975a4051a16.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
How?

تم الإرسال من Redmi Note 7 باستخدام Tapatalk

Uninstall root with magisk uninstaller, reboot to recovery, then dirty flash the ROM, clean cache + dalvik cache and then restart to system

Reactions: henrylolsen
Status
Not open for further replies.