MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a problem with the proximity sensor of my Xiaomi mi 9 pro 5G He used rom 20.1.21. Sensor does not work. I check sensor and nothing. This sensor, I think it's ultrasonic, I don't know. What could be the problem. Thanks In advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-37-43-065_com.miui.cit.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-37-43-065_com.miui.cit.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 267
Nobody could help with no hd contents on Amazon Prime Video and Google Pay that doesn't work?
I've hide magisk app and added apps to hiding list yet.
Search it here....gpay/gpay fix......widevine L1, there's loads of posts about it

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Originally said 14th February for an update then changed it nothing this week though I'm a nightly tester no updates in over 2 weeks.

Frankly I don't understand why the mods are tolerating this chit-chat since weeks.
XIAOMI.EU should be renamed to cackling.eu.

Happy Valentine, btw.
Its due to the fact that there are simply too much users for the mods to keep an eye on. Especially those "entitled" users. Its really irritating for people that are just looking to help people. They just seem to ask the same question every day. I wish that Mark would create some sort of forum addon that scans posts for commonly used words associated with these annoying posts and flag them. It could make it a lot easier for mods to ban those people.

People may also want to use the report button a bit more on users that are clearly in offense of the forum and/or thread rules. It may be time for xiaomi.eu to choose some new and more active mods. Whenever I'm on, I never see any mods in the user feed. Could be that I live in a different time zone to most users on this forum (gotta love Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.