MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a problem with the proximity sensor of my Xiaomi mi 9 pro 5G He used rom 20.1.21. Sensor does not work. I check sensor and nothing. This sensor, I think it's ultrasonic, I don't know. What could be the problem. Thanks In advance.
Check if it works without glass screen protection if you use one.

Hello friends, I see that my system storage occupies 11GB, is it normal? And the file explorer shows two locations, internal storage and system storage. Is it normal to be like this?

Xiaomi Mi 9

People's health is more important than phone updates.

That said, it's interesting that Realme, another Chinese company, has not only continued to release monthly patches, but it's also continued to roll out the major Realme UI update with Android 10 during this period. I also like how it released a monthly patch for Android 9 on the Realme 5 Pro in January, despite rolling out Android 10 to it later this month. With my Redmi Note 7 Pro, I haven't received a weekly since 12th December and it has the November patch, apparently due to them working on Android 10. The updates ceased prior to the Corona outbreak.

I hear a lot of companies are getting their employees to work from home. I would have thought that phone updates would be something that employees could work on from home rather than twiddling their thumbs, but I don't know how it works, so it's not my place to comment. It's funny though that Xiaomi staff were willing to travel to the annual mobile conference for the sake of promoting new phones. That's an example of profits before people's health.

Hi, I have a problem with the proximity sensor of my Xiaomi mi 9 pro 5G He used rom 20.1.21. Sensor does not work. I check sensor and nothing. This sensor, I think it's ultrasonic, I don't know. What could be the problem. Thanks In advance.
I had the same problem. Solved it by flashing persist partition.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Nope.. its our social experiment to see how intelligent our users are... take some popcorn, sit and watch it like we do..
I have been sitting here as an XDA developer that built and supported ROMs for multiple devices. I guess you've found the only healthy way to deal with these people. I would be losing my mind. Cheers and thanks for all you and the team do.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

i Have one Question. Yesterday i installt the last Version of Xiaomi.eu on the Phone Mi 9 Lite (pyxis) from my daugther. The fingerprint not work. What is my error? The TWRP is: recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-1117-XIAOMI_CC9-CN-wzsx150.img. I install with this instructions https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp_pyxis.53467/#post-517858 Point 4. But the Fingerprint not work. Any soloution?
Install this recovery and try again

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite

Reactions: jobue
i Have one Question. Yesterday i installt the last Version of Xiaomi.eu on the Phone Mi 9 Lite (pyxis) from my daugther. The fingerprint not work. What is my error? The TWRP is: recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-1117-XIAOMI_CC9-CN-wzsx150.img. I install with this instructions https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp_pyxis.53467/#post-517858 Point 4. But the Fingerprint not work. Any soloution?
I have same phone and i never flashed misc.bin or descript.zip,just twrp and everything always workes, format data and wipe cache and dalvik after flashing rom

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jobue and Big00s
I'm more than willing to acknowledge when I don't know something, which is what I did. The rest was my opinion, which is permitted, as this is a discussion forum. Being unnecessarily critical of reasonable posts, rather than uninformed posts, is what makes this thread toxic.
You spot it..you got it. Toxic is saying Xiaomi is putting people's lives at risk, when you don't have a clue what's going on.

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I can't get Google Pay working on my Mi9SE (grus) with 20.1.21 v3 with Magisk. I tried https://github.com/davidramiro/gpay-gms-patch and https://github.com/stylemessiah/GPay-SQLite-Fix and manually setting dg.db chmod to 440 in TWRP. Every time I try to set up in-store payments or add new card, I get "Invalid argument" error message on GPay. SafetyNet passes, no errors regarding root. Does anyone of you have similar issue?

The solution to this problem was to wipe device and disable MIUI backup recovery which messed up many things. I recovered data from Google Backup only. No problems so far

Hi,

Is it possible to turn AOD off when something covers proximity sensor? For example when we put the phone in a pocket. It works that way on some phones.

What AOD means? Always is always... :D

Let's say my phone stays in my pocket for 2 hours. Why would AOD keep screen on for 2 hours? I don't even see it. It should turn on as soon as I take the phone out of my pocket. It works like that for so many brands because it is the logical usage. Why keep it on when I can't see?

Mi9.
The AOD pocket mode was removed from the weekly ROM somwhere in december. Now AOD is always on, in the dark, in the pocket, always.

We have a setting to turn it off after 10 seconds, or turn it off completly.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

hey! an animation in the system launcher works pretty bad. I mean it is not smoothly, especially open/close group of applications. for example poco launcher from play market works cool and animation works perfectly. is there any options to fix this?

hey! an animation in the system launcher works pretty bad. I mean it is not smoothly, especially open/close group of applications. for example poco launcher from play market works cool and animation works perfectly. is there any options to fix this?
I had noticed same issue and it fixed when I change system font. Now I use 'Aktiv Grotesk' font without problem

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.