MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

thank you for the reply, but now I do not have anymore the zip of the rom in the device.
How can reupload it into the device and retry to reinsaiall?

Thanks,

Cesare
In TWRP, go to "Reboot" menu and "Reboot to Recovery".
After reboot, plug USB and copy ROM on the phone.

Reactions: CesareC
Hello. Im getting awful battery consumption on latest weekly with the Xiaomi Mi Note 10, too bad for a 5200mAh phone, and no Android 10? Why? Thanks for your awesome job, been using your roms for a while now :)

In TWRP, go to "Reboot" menu and "Reboot to Recovery".
After reboot, plug USB and copy ROM on the phone.

Done FORMAT data.
Device asked to reboot, now there is a white screen with a double C logo by Xiaomi below and in the bottom Powered by Android with 3 dots lighting one by one from some minutes.
I'm wait to see what happens...

Thanks again...

Done FORMAT data.
Device asked to reboot, now there is a white screen with a double C logo by Xiaomi below and in the bottom Powered by Android with 3 dots lighting one by one from some minutes.

Thanks again...
First boot to system is long (and it will be the same after each ROM update).

I’m happy to help. =)

Reactions: CesareC
Done FORMAT data.

Thanks again...
Reboot into recovery, volume + and power together for a few seconds. Then connect to a PC. If this doesn't work use fastboot. I use a usb memory for clean installs, you can use it in TWRP

Edit: It seems you have installed the ROM, forget this comment if it worked.

First boot to system is long (and it will be the same after each ROM update).

I’m happy to help. =)

Sorry Poney70 to bother with my stupid questions, how long it takes? just to have an idea before to think i made a disaster....

Thanks again....

Cesare

Hi

thank you for the reply, but now I do not have anymore the zip of the rom in the device.
How can reupload it into the device and retry to reinsaiall?

Thanks,

Cesare
You'd spend 20 seconds reading installation steps instruction in first page here and avoided stressing you this way!

Reactions: Mario1944
You'd spend 20 seconds reading installation steps instruction in first page here and avoided stressing you this way!

I believe to have executed the steps in the first page, the only thing i didn't is to install Magisk.
now I did it again flashing MI 11.0.13.0(PFDEUXM) ROM (still without Magisk) and device is restarted but seems to be stucked in the start Android screen. I'll wait to see what happens...

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking forward this friday. I hope RN7 included in the update cause i heard only Mi variants has updates specially the newly released mi phones.

Last edited:
How to disable dark.mode in miui browser with dark mode activated ?(not global dark mode, only "normal" dark mode)

It's useless, I can't read all the text on many sites on the browser
477f9110767669837d5e50f943dbf7cb.jpg
12ecc30318170001d5f8bf5435f11535.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: karolekpro
How to disable dark.mode in miui browser with dark mode activated ?(not global dark mode, only "normal" dark mode)

It's useless, I can't read all the text on many sites on the browser
477f9110767669837d5e50f943dbf7cb.jpg
12ecc30318170001d5f8bf5435f11535.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
I was just posting the same thing, then noticed your post! I have the same problem. Somebody got a solution for this?

Reactions: xeGox
Finally I decided to update my redmi note 7 (lavender) from version 9.12.12 to 20.1.21 v3. I did it with dirty flash via recovery orange fox. Everything ok, no bugs and no iussue.
One question: but the GPS menu disappeared which allowed to set it only on the low consumption position?

Reactions: Rulldrack
Finally I decided to update my redmi note 7 (lavender) from version 9.12.12 to 20.1.21 v3. I did it with dirty flash via recovery orange fox. Everything ok, no bugs and no iussue.
One question: but the GPS menu disappeared which allowed to set it only on the low consumption position?
Google removed it in android 10,just turn of Google location accuracy and set apps to use location only when there running, its like battery optimization. Location settings is probably the only bad thing in android 10

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

HI, My Redmi K20 Pro says I'm on MIUI11 20.1.21 (weekly) and "Check for updates" says I'm up to date.

Which is fine, but I usually manually apply updates each weekend and haven't done so for some time - is my device auto-updating these days?

Thanks,

The update is not released yet. When it will be released everyone will be informed. Just kindly patient wait.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
¿Alguien sabe algo sobre el modelo Xiaomi S2 / YSL? En mi teléfono anterior había esta rom pero en s2 no la veo :( y estoy enamorada de ella. Gracias bueno job !!

[CITA = "Mirao, publicación: 526236, miembro: 210178"]
" HM6Pro es EOL para lanzamientos semanales" ¿qué significa EOL?
Gracias

[/ CITAR]
End of life

Status
Not open for further replies.