MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you reinstall Gboard afterwards to check if glide function is working without reboots?
it rebooted randomly from typing, not gliding,had that off. i uninstalled/cleared all data,even removed from backups. reinstalled a few different versions.all the same, iv given up and just took time to setup swiftkey in a decent way...still want gboard but im not screwing around with it any longer,after next update i'll try again

Reactions: Putti
I have some question if please someone can answer me I will be appreciated. I have Mi A3 and CC9e it's basic the same phone with same hardware specifications . Can I flash Xiaomi.eu rom in A3?
Can someone help me with this?

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

Please finally install the following functions:

Ringtone volume increases.

Separate volume for ringtone and notification.

Gesendet von meinem MI CC 9 mit Tapatalk
You can find the Increasing ringtone volume in Settings > Apps > System app settings > Phone > Incoming call settings.

Reactions: x2optimizer
View attachment 27952View attachment 27953

Does anyone know what happens to the signal. I have 4 lines out of 5 signal and the phone was only in the same place. however, the battery always shows a bad signal marked with orange and red and at standby cell 9% without signal. is it a bug or did I really have no signal then?
MI 9T 20.1.2
Can someone post a screenshot from battery details and cell standby? It's the same as mine regards the signal?

it rebooted randomly from typing, not gliding,had that off. i uninstalled/cleared all data,even removed from backups. reinstalled a few different versions.all the same, iv given up and just took time to setup swiftkey in a decent way...still want gboard but im not screwing around with it any longer,after next update i'll try again
Same here

Talking from Mi 9 Lite : this Xiaomi EU Rom changes the Security level of Widevine from L1 to L3! This is not conceivable!

Talking from Mi 9 Lite : this Xiaomi EU Rom changes the Security level of Widevine from L1 to L3! This is not conceivable!
Xiaomi.eu rom is based on china rom,i have cc9,same phone just china model, I've always had L3,even with the out of the box rom,china rom's must just get L3

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Xiaomi.eu rom is based on china rom,i have cc9,same phone just china model, I've always had L3,even with the out of the box rom,china rom's must just get L3

I appreciate your comment but the fact is : I bought my Mi 9 Lite on Amazon, EU version, I'm currently in Italy. With the MIUI 11 Global I had the L1 but an abnormal battery consuption by the system and an unremovable sunlight mode that I hated. So just tried to install the EU to solve some problems. I just realized, anyway, that I installed on my phone a MIUI 11 Beta EU Rom. I'm trying right now to install the stable version. Every person I saw on this forum who had L1 certification, confirmed the L1 to remain after the EU. I'm just gonna see it.

I appreciate your comment but the fact is : I bought my Mi 9 Lite on Amazon, EU version, I'm currently in Italy. With the MIUI 11 Global I had the L1 but an abnormal battery consuption by the system and an unremovable sunlight mode that I hated. So just tried to install the EU to solve some problems. I just realized, anyway, that I installed on my phone a MIUI 11 Beta EU Rom. I'm trying right now to install the stable version. Every person I saw on this forum who had L1 certification, confirmed the L1 to remain after the EU. I'm just gonna see it.
I also had L1 on my Mi 9T Pro, it worked some builds ago in full HD. The China ROM must have broken the certification somehow and the MIUI.EU developers are looking into it, they just didn't find a way yet.

Yeah there seems to be a few problems with this beta and L1 cert. Best of luck with stable,its android 9, not 10 like beta.these are brilliant roms,much better stuff than global,i switched back a while ago and there's a big difference,switched straight back to Xiaomi.eu
I just use catmouse or teatv to stream in hd no probs

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronion7
Yeah there seems to be a few problems with this beta and L1 cert. Best of luck with stable,its android 9, not 10 like beta.these are brilliant roms,much better stuff than global,i switched back a while ago and there's a big difference,switched straight back to Xiaomi.eu
Could be a solution, surely, the problem is I pay €15,99 monthly to Netflix for a service I would like to use :'D

Don't know if it's useful to you or anyone else, but nor the Beta or the Stable are actually compatible with the L1 Certification with the Mi 9 Lite (CC9). I'm currently trying the latest MIUI 10 EU ROM to see if it's working. If it's not, I'm just gonna replace it with the MIUI 10 Global.

Could be a solution, surely, the problem is I pay €15,99 monthly to Netflix for a service I would like to use :'D

then get back to your original rom to bring back the L1.
paying your netflix monthly is your problem
dont blame the devs here that you are paying monthly for hd but you cant use it because of this rom lol...

Don't know if it's useful to you or anyone else, but nor the Beta or the Stable are actually compatible with the L1 Certification with the Mi 9 Lite (CC9). I'm currently trying the latest MIUI 10 EU ROM to see if it's working. If it's not, I'm just gonna replace it with the MIUI 10 Global.
replacing liboemcrypto files in their position you get L1 back but not Netflix working.
Beta rom, you know.
You have tuto around here.

NO!
A3 is Google phone, you gonna brick it. You should know that when you bought it.
But A3 and cc9e have the same hardware nothing change. I know theres a ported miui rom but i just asking

But A3 and cc9e have the same hardware nothing change. I know theres a ported miui rom but i just asking

Stop asking. Partitioning is not the same. You gonna brick severe. period!

I'm having problems with my Mi6 and Zipcar app. When I try to login (with any credentials, even invalid ones like user "aaa" and PW "aaa") the app freezes and crashed my whole phone when I click "Submit" and then goes back to the lock screen with the launcher and everything starting over again, like a soft reboot. I didn't want to do a factory reset since there are some banking apps that I didn't want to reinstall, that's why I'm looking for an alternative before trying the factory reset.

I have a Mi9 with the official MIUI that doesn't have any problem with this app, just my Mi6 with MIU EU and root that has this problem. Even if it was a problem with my root, it doesn't make sense that my whole phone does a soft reboot instead of just closing the app.

Guys. A new bug appeared in My k20 pro. When i reset the phone and ask me for password, doesn't accept My password... I have to went back to december build to be able to use my phone. Be carreful... It's a weird bug, if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.