MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Happy new year 2020. In mi8 when i push power button or use fingerprint, the screen flickers flashing white and in the 80% the screen is black but logged in.

Grettings.

Hello all.

I have a MiMax 3 with this rom. This rom its android 10. Can i downgreade to the latest stable? The latest stable is android 9...

I dont will destroy my phone!
I have the max 3.i think the roll back number didn't change but I don't know for sure.. Stay here.. Don't risk.

Hello everyone! On my device mi max3 after updating to Android 10 all records of incoming calls have ceased to be recorded, in files silence full, length of calls everywhere does not correspond to reality, duration shows from 1 to 10 seconds. Has anyone encountered this?

Attachments

• IMG_20200107_102139.jpg
    IMG_20200107_102139.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 274
Hello! Double tap for wake up the screen function goes off by itself after a while.
Is there a solution for this?

mi8 - dipper

Audio randomly stops and screen turns on? It happens on my Mi 8 with usb-c to 3.5mm jack adapter. Is this a bug?

I fashed the rom yesterday. The battery drain is improved compared to 9.12.27 rom. But it's still much higher than on previous Mi 9 beta roms.

Stand by durring the night (wifi off, power saving on, DND on) was OK, 2% in 7-8 hours. From this point of view it's back to normal.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reporting a #bug on k20 pro
I get "find device closed unexpectedly" reboots
Using the search function you can find 4 pages (!) about reboobs only in this thread.
And you are reporting a bug. Good that you added a logcat, so the devs can solve this unknown problem.
/endofsarcasm/

Good job in Mi 9 lite!
Only problem is when every reboot the network type change by alone from WCDMA to GSM/WCDMA/LTE

MI CC9/Mi 9 lite Tapatalk
Me too on MI 9 cepheus ... i use only GSM network .. is it possible to fix it? thanks

Using the search function you can find 4 pages (!) about reboobs only in this thread.
And you are reporting a bug. Good that you added a logcat, so the devs can solve this unknown problem.
/endofsarcasm/

Logcat attached, it's a zip so Devs will need to add the extension

Edit: removed as I noticed some apps have logged personal info

When i try to open an email attachment in mi mail app it directs me to play store to download wps office app,why can't it just open it like before? Anyone else got this

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.