MIUI 11.2 20.1.2/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flash everything working great mi max 3
Yes same phone here but just now I was have open in recent apps the telegram the chrome one two others and when I open and close the system settings to see something it start to lag like hell I open the recents I clear all and boom perfect. This happens after the 9.12.6 update on 9.12.6 was ok. The next time that happens I will record it.

Hello Guys.Uau Nice begin year !!
Very good thanks

Enviado do meu MI 8 SE através do Tapatalk

Mi Max 3 user here, clean flash from stable miui 11 to miui 11.2-20.1.2, glad I waited so far so good. Everything work & run smooth. Netflix & titanium backup all good.

On my Mi 9 SE the screen still flickers when turning off the screen with this version too...

On my Mi 9 SE the screen still flickers when turning off the screen with this version too...
That's weird, I think the status of your thread was set to resolved. You might want to wait for the next weekly update, it could take the devs sometime to implement a fix. From what it sounds like it seems that the issue is not a critical issue that is breaking the rom rather a visual artifact from what it seems. If you do not enjoy getting these bugs in the releases for your device. You should consider going onto the stable branch (roms) from xiaomi.eu. However you will not be getting the bleeding edge features from the betas. I guess you will need to decide on what is more important, stablity or features.

Have error when switch "portrait mode" on camera app . Only green screen appear ! Same problem until versiyon 9.12.19 . Before no problem

Mi 8SE my phone

Attachments

• b196872f-19e0-4674-8708-0ee367222c34.jpg
    b196872f-19e0-4674-8708-0ee367222c34.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
I made a decision, it is out of question :) I just reported a bug which is marked as resolved, but still appears.
I did have a look and it seems that the issue was marked as resolved on next release however give the developers some time, please remember that many of them are volunteers (if not all) and expecting them to almost instantaneously or perfectly resolve issues is unreasonable to say the least, make sure to keep that in mind. You might want to @ one of the developers and get their attention. Do not harass them, just make them aware that the bug you reported and they marked as resolved is still present.

Reactions: LOLO9393
For now all is working fine, but I found that OTG doesn't work, not in system or twrp..

Anyone else with whyred (note5)?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

just remember we are in bleeding edge(beta)
we choice features over stability

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Echo2124
Any News For Pyxis ?
I'm also using a device codenamed pyxis, aka Mi 9 Lite or CC 9. Apparently the device has been delayed alongside quite a few other devices. Might be worth checking in every couple days. We might be getting an update in the next few days or however long it takes the developers to roll out an new update for pyxis.

Reactions: minotavros
Status
Not open for further replies.