MIUI 11.2 20.1.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9 cepheus: grey bar with app name when opening an app is still there.
Font is strange too.
Everything seems to work just fine for now.

Dirty flashed over the latest previous xiaomi.eu version.

Mi9 cepheus: grey bar with app name when opening an app is still there.
Font is strange too.
Everything seems to work just fine for now.

Dirty flashed over the latest previous xiaomi.eu version.
Can you post a screenshot with strange fonts in some app or something please?

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Because i use my phone as daily driver i need to delay the lavender update for myself.

I wait for the next release, which will include the reported audio fix, and devs can fix overwrited OrangeFox Recovery, which is reported too from many users as i see.
I hope this release will be reuploaded if mentioned problems could be and will be fixed.

Report for Lavender:
Updater app sometimes crash and stop working. MIUI logo animation glitch here as we seen in older MIUI 11 releases too.

I try to make a logcat, but i think i cant logg with this glitch ( give some tips if you have any idea )
Some release before i posted screenshots with this problem and i didn't get any answer or trust for this issue

I will make, upload and post here a logcat with Updater app crash soon.

UPDATE:
Updater app stopped crashes. I selected this app as Debugg app in Setting/Additional Settings/Developer Settings.

Trust me with reaction if you face crashes for this app, and this solution works for you.

Sent with TapaTalk app from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Last edited:
How do you update with the reuploaded file? Do I have to wipe data first? Since since my files are still encrypted in twrp. Newbie here

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Big issue, touch screen not working well... Also full screen gestures after some time not working good... Very strange... Please anyone can check? Mi phone is mi note 3. Thanks

Downloaded for Mi note 3. Very slow. After flashing everything is smooth untill now. Thanks a lot for the great release.

Last edited:
no sensor working in Note 7 Lavender
any help plz?

and TWRP is encrypt, can't Decrypt even i format data not helping

Sound Fix is working

Last edited:
On lavender I see the recovery folder inside the zip, maybe can be removed first to flash to avoid the recovery decrypt problem. Is someone just try this? I don't like the idea to wipe and probably I'll wait next release

If you face twrp installed over your recovery and decrypt problem, just install back what you used before update.

Reboot in fastboot mode, connect to pc and install over adb like 1st time, after bootloader unlock.

If you face twrp installed over your recovery and decrypt problem, just install back what you used before update.

Reboot in fastboot mode, connect to pc and install over adb like 1st time, after bootloader unlock.

at now i have orangfox recovery and 11.1 (9.12.12). as i understood if flash this update, my recovery will replace with twrp but then i need to wipe or i can flash again orangfox without need to wipe?

Mi9 camera working again, no other issues noticed except gray bar (using dark theme). Battery usage seems normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.