MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

very good ! like always ;) thanks for all.

For the next roms, is it possible to have a launcher with rotate possible ? with the actual one, it's not possible to have a landscape mode. But now, you have a lot of screen taller than 6 inch and then, landscape mode is most easy. (on my mix max 3 for exemple)
and now on some new xiaomi, ALEXA from amazon is in native. good news. If I hope the same on our 'old' unit in the future, it's thanks to you.
very very good job

Reactions: madvillain
Did any of you have the same problem? The Google Map icon still showing the old one. How to update the Google Map icon?

Attachments

• IMG_20201020_212951.jpg
    IMG_20201020_212951.jpg
    739.3 KB · Views: 314
Hello! I have same bug with "No conversations" on background of messages.
And another one: I can pay via GPay without(!) unlocking phone
I hope u can understand my russian english

Came back on 12.0.2 stable ROM since last update on Android 11 too many issues :(
Maybe I'll come back on last stable version 20.9.17
Any other feedback on the same phone ?

Mi note 10 Pro
yes i have many issues too and i dont know what to do wiatting to new update or back to 20.9.17 or to stable

Mi messaging v12.1.3.8 available in apk ...

Any idea guys how to install it via twrp?

Can't install it normally.

Thanks

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Im think twrp doesent do good format. My first format (going from stable to weekly) rom was so buggy, i got even crashes of apks. So i decide to try again beliving that weekly cant be so buggy. I go to twrp, wipe, advanced, and check 1 by 1 and format, after every format i reboot phone, (format davlink reboot, format data reboot, etc etc) then i go bacj to wipe menu and format factory then reboot then i format data then reboot, then install rom. Im on mi 10 and i dont have any single bug that ppl speak here.

Mi messaging v12.1.3.8 available in apk ...

Any idea guys how to install it via twrp?

Can't install it normally.

Thanks

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
U can make magisk module with apk to install it. Thats the only way.

I've been doing dirty flashes of every weekly ROM, but Mi Health has gone forever...

I have Mi 9
Strange because I also have the MI9 and it works perfectly. Have you tried setting the system language to English? It could be a translation problem. In Italian it works.

Reactions: Benfica1904
Hello all. Have a mi note 10 standard version. Recently installed last version of this rom. Reboot menu is black and colors are not correct, also, battery drain is too much big. Also when i check battery usage stat i see the miui biometrics. Im not using bio scanner. Also a phone get hot also when not using. Battery drain some thing about 30 percentage over 2 hours. Before this not happened.

Ps : the last rom with a11.

Also, cant do wiping and install previous version because have too much data and apps to save...

Please repair this on next update)

I hope to help you, it worked for me, go to menu-applications-installed applications-show all applications and then look for the battery app and MiuiBiometric each one you delete cache and data and restart and it is all the battery lasts as before

I hope to help you, it worked for me, go to menu-applications-installed applications-show all applications and then look for the battery app and MiuiBiometric each one you delete cache and data and restart and it is all the battery lasts as before
Clearing Cache and reboot didn't work for me. I disabled fingerprint completely and now battery is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.