MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed 20.10.15 in Mi note 10 and discovered the following issue:

1: Home section in control center not working sometime(Status unknown, can't control although device online)
2: Bubble of apps not working (not able to use and always crushed)
3: Battery drain fast
4: Power button menu android 11 (not sure if miui have this)

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

Gesture home return not working :/

Mi note 10 Pro

Envoyé de mon Mi Note 10 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Mi 9 Lite install without problem.
Thanks xiaomi.eu devs!
Only problem is the message that appears on mi message app
ed39571550c8c1fb75f8889e2bb48c1e.jpg

From Mi 9 Lite viaTapatalk

Hello can someone kindly HELP ME PLEASE...can i use VANGOGH (mi 10 lite zoom) TWRP AND ROM to flash on MONET(mi 10 lite 5G).

mi note 10 pro
app close ( gallery , themes , browser , *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* V3.4 ,others ) close randomly , try formatting cash and its the same

MI NOTE 10 PRO

- Just downloaded the rom again few minutes ago than I've installed Magisk v21 - Result: Fastboot
- Full gestures: lost on every reboot

RN8 here, all working well, I downgraded the messaging app to hide the logo via the TWRP patch provided.
The usual problems remain, which wait for Xiaomi for a fix - L1 and the new gestures.

I found the cause for a bug that has been bothering me for a while even on stock. If you have Auto Brightness enabled VR apps like Cardboard get jittery and AR apps like Measure don't work at all, so as a workaround turn the Auto Brightness off when using VR/AR. I will try to make a bug report when I find some time to take the logs to see if the wizards here can provide a fix.

Reactions: BanditGR
MI NOTE 10 PRO

- Just downloaded the rom again few minutes ago than I've installed Magisk v21 - Result: Fastboot
- Full gestures: lost on every reboot
Full gestures work fine with me but i have other problem some system app like gallery randomly close while scrolling

First Android 11 ROM for Mi Note 10 (tucana) will be reuploaded soon, hopefully the issue is fixed.

The new app vault's dark mode support is incomplete...
Hello can someone kindly HELP ME PLEASE...can i use VANGOGH (mi 10 lite zoom) TWRP AND ROM to flash on MONET(mi 10 lite 5G).

hello i updated the last update and i got error with messenger chat head, replaced with "bubbles" and when i try to set bubbles got me a blank black screen with bubbles title. any way to get working?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.