MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My outlook app started to freezing this wek. Sometimes I can open e-mails but normaly it freezes and I can't access the e-mails.
Today I restart my phone (Mi9T Pro) in recovery mode, I did the wipe cache/dalvik cache and installed this new update, but the problem remains.
Can anyone help me solve this problem?
Thanks
App issue, nothing related to this ROM. ;)

Hi, is this update OTA? Bc i didn't get it yet, so maybe i have to manually download it. Redmi Note 8
OTA will be available soon (generally each friday). ;)

will Mi 10 Ultra have this TWRP issue?
No. ;)

i installed the rom now my phone is in a bootloop anyone? i need help it says wipe chage/dalvik or clean flash?
If it's your first xiaomi.eu ROM install, you need to "Format Data" in TWRP ("Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button). ;)

Reactions: katerpanne
Weird error!!! Any advice!??
1fca01983a8dfd96a9c081b770f1e343.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: daherbert103
Problem on the Rom for Mi9 ita.
When you enter the Messages application, "No conversation" appears in the background even if there are messages.

Reactions: Lumefir
I couldn't reboot into TWRP either using a Redmi K30 Pro (lmi)
For people interested you should get into TWRP using fastboot boot twrp.img

Reactions: dcarb
App issue, nothing related to this ROM. ;)

OTA will be available soon (generally each friday). ;)

No. ;)

If it's your first xiaomi.eu ROM install, you need to "Format Data" in TWRP ("Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button). ;)
hi i was on the eu firmware but i installed the update en then this happend.. :(

hi i was on the eu firmware but i installed the update en then this happend.. :(
i downloaded the new update...turnt my phone off..went into recovery...flashed the update...and now the bootloop..using orange fox btw

So is it safe to update then? But I don't see much newer features for Mi 10 Ultra. Btw, is the bug "green video front camera " fixed?
Safe to update but I don't know if "green video" issue is fixed in this version. ;)

Since it's an Android version update (10 to 11), it can cause some weird issues... :(

I did that, but still the same , any other advise??

Thank u

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
I don't have other idea, sorry... :(

Reactions: sezinlynn
Hello everyone,

I've downloaded the update for my Note 10 Pro - then I went to options and selected to install update from zip.
Then it installed fine via TWRP, and rebooted as it should.
Now it comes to the color MIUI logo, stays there for a few minutes, and reboots back into TWRP, which then runs a script and says updating patition details and ends up in the TWRP main menu.
After that if I choose from TWRP "reboot" > "system" the story repeats.
Any ideas on how to fix that ? Will flashing back the 20.9.17 rom via TWRP fix it ?

Same thing happening on my Mi 10 Ultra.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Cannot use the SMS app correctly. It would be necessary to solve the problem think so because in any case with me an SMS app which does not work is very annoying. x)

even with a clean flash the rom doesnt work on mi note 10 it stays for a few minute on the miui logo and reboots back into twrp(orange fox)
and this is a clean flash anyone????

Hello everyone,

I've downloaded the update for my Note 10 Pro - then I went to options and selected to install update from zip.
Now it comes to the color MIUI logo, stays there for a few minutes, and reboots back into TWRP, which then runs a script and says updating patition details and ends up in the TWRP main menu.
Any ideas on how to fix that ? Will flashing back the 20.9.17 rom via TWRP fix it ?
i cant boot into rom even with a clean flash it doesnt work......

Hello everyone,

i have the same problem btw....it stays on the miui logo and go back into twrp(orange fox)

anyone a fix for this??? clean flash old rom now? because the rom doesnt work.....see previous post...

sorry, for mi note 10 just wipe cache and wipe Dalvik and flash new rom eu from version 20.9.17? and there are no problems with the twrp as on mi 10 pro? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.