MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody I agree with your call from turkey I installed this version for mi note 10 pro I flashed magisk 21.0, the device stuck in the text mi

I wrote using google translate, I hope I didn't write a mistake

[QUOTE = "Aladdin123, publicación: 566133, miembro: 259457"]
Esto es lo que he pasado ...

Flash sucio del semanario anterior, la aplicación de configuración estaba dañada.

Decidí intentarlo de nuevo con una instalación limpia ... todo es perfecto, excepto la aplicación Mi message (muestra el problema común de su logotipo).

Descubrí instalar otra aplicación de mensajes Mi. arregló la aplicación de mensajes.

Con todo, rom está bien, pero con una instalación limpia. Y la aplicación Mi message, debe reinstalarse a través de twrp.

Sin embargo, no hay actualizaciones importantes en la Rom para Mi9 pro 5G

Entonces es tu decisión, Buddy

Enviado desde mi Mi9 Pro 5G usando Tapatalk
[/CITAR]
Here's what I've been thru...

Dirty flash from the previous weekly, settings App was corrupted.

I decided to give it another try with clean install...very thing is perfect except the Mi message App (shows its logo common problem).

I figured out to install another Mi message App. it fixed the message App.

All in All , rom is just fine but with just clean install.and the Mi message App , needs to be reinstalled thru twrp.

No any major updates in the Rom to Mi9 pro 5G , though

So it's ur decision , Buddy

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. I have problems with WhatsApp, it does not recognize some contacts, numbers appear in the case of contacts, names already scheduled, after a while the application does recognize contacts. Clean installation of this ROM, on my Mi9 Pro 5G

[QUOTE = "Aladdin123, publicación: 566133, miembro: 259457"]
Esto es lo que he pasado ...

Flash sucio del semanario anterior, la aplicación de configuración estaba dañada.

Decidí intentarlo de nuevo con una instalación limpia ... todo es perfecto, excepto la aplicación Mi message (muestra el problema común de su logotipo).

Descubrí instalar otra aplicación de mensajes Mi. arregló la aplicación de mensajes.

Con todo, rom está bien, pero con una instalación limpia. Y la aplicación Mi message, debe reinstalarse a través de twrp.

Sin embargo, no hay actualizaciones importantes en la Rom para Mi9 pro 5G

Entonces es tu decisión, Buddy

Enviado desde mi Mi9 Pro 5G usando Tapatalk
[/CITAR]

Thank you very much. I have problems with WhatsApp, it does not recognize some contacts, numbers appear in the case of contacts, names already scheduled, after a while the application does recognize contacts. Clean installation of this ROM, on my Mi9 Pro 5G
Remove your WhatsApp, install it again and allow to access contacts just ONCE NOT ALWAYS,and it will be fine , hopefully, don't forget to back up your WhatsApp , if you care about your messages.

Hope that helps.....

Reactions: charlien09
I have Mi Note 10 PRO and this update makes the battery drains really fast.
Any tips to solve this?
I noticed that when i install this rom the battery drain was normal, but when i charge it the battery drops really fast, like 8 hours from 100% to 0%.
What can i do to solve this?

Last edited:
Cant connect to Bluetooth device it Force stopping and wierd File Name for Message app im on K20 Pro

When I swipe up to come out of my game. Sometimes the desktop looks like this. I have to tap into empty space to see the home screen.
Screenshot_2020-10-18-19-48-55-048_com.miui.home.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Remove your WhatsApp, install it again and allow to access contacts just ONCE NOT ALWAYS,and it will be fine , hopefully, don't forget to back up your WhatsApp , if you care about your messages.

Hope that helps.....

[/QUOTE

Hola,

Hope that helps.....

Hi, thanks for your answer, I'm testing right now. thanks.

Unfortunately, they are still unrecognized contacts. I hope they can solve it in future updates.

Hello any help for fb messenger chat head? Still not working:( tried fresh from instal formated all and still bullhit please help me

Mi note 10 pro clean flash without root no dual app
the brightness bar is not correct its give less brightness i think its not android 11 problem
sys app are slow and lag , camera some time give black screen , theme app very slow

Reactions: dattohead
I noticed an INSANE battery drain for TUCANA, phone discharged 30+% overnight and 8% in 5 mins by doing nothing, only staying at the home screen.

Anyone else is experiencing this? Is there any fix yet?

I clean flashed, I'm using only stock apps ATM.

Is there a working TWRP and steps that need to be taken to be able to flash this to my Poco f2 pro? ive tried but never succeed.

Good work Team xiaomi.eu

I have had display burn-in since I installed the Rom. For example, I still see icons of Snapchat dimly around the edges.

Redmi Note 8

Redmi Note 8, Gingko. Also here problem with battery draining. No deep sleep anymore since last update.

The only two problems I noticed on the Poco F2 pro 1- Battery draining very fast. 2- The screen brightness is weaker.

Your phone must be rooted to find the folder.
Hence - (rooted phone), then go to the folder: /data/system/package_cache

(What it looks like you are doing is going into the 'sdcard' folder, which is not the root.)

yes, the phone is not rooted. Any other suggestions?

(Solved)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.