MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you must update your TWRP. download the img file from twrp.me site; flash image using your twrp to update.
i also have encryption (no dfe as not advised !) but it is ok as twrp know how to decrypt :) if you use pattern for lock/unlock (or none). do not use pin/fod as you would not be able to decrypt.
this twrp 3.4 cant use FOD ? i am using FOD and have a password (letters and numbers) and with 3.3.1 can use both and use the password to decrypt...

i think mi9t build will be delayed... if u look here there are 3 build already uploaded (some mins ago) : https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318813 . There's the mi9t pro update, but nothing for mi9t. If you look in the past builds, everytime the mi9t and mi9t pro are uploaded together
in china beta they said it would be delayed, but have been updated...maybe will need more time cause i think it was posted for the last in china beta

this twrp 3.4 cant use FOD ? i am using FOD and have a password (letters and numbers) and with 3.3.1 can use both and use the password to decrypt...
then don't upgrade. keep it if ok with you. i personally did not check the pin/fod lock / decryption capabilities but i read here that for some devices does not work as expected.

Reactions: leobahlis
i think mi9t build will be delayed... if u look here there are 3 build already uploaded (some mins ago) : https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318813 . There's the mi9t pro update, but nothing for mi9t. If you look in the past builds, everytime the mi9t and mi9t pro are uploaded together
no delay for mi9T. loading + mirroring to allow AFH downloads take some time, so patience guys... will come

Nah :) You will be happy

CHANGELOG

System
New - Android 11 update (Redmi K30, Mi 9T)
New - Added Widevine L1 support for Android 10 (Redmi Note 8)

Settings
Optimization - Redesigned color scheme settings (Android 10 devices)
Fix - "Items shown on the lock screen after swiping down" options didn't work properly

Camera
Fix - Video from front camera was green while video stabilization was enabled (Mi 10 Ultra)

Messaging
Optimization - Redesigned settings layout
Fix - "No conversations" icon was overlapping conversation view

Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro are expected to be released on Friday tonight. TWRP issue for cmi/lmi still exist!
Mi 10 Ultra is suspended due to Android 11 test

CHANGELOG

System

Settings
Fix - "Items shown on the lock screen after swiping down" options didn't work properly

Camera
Fix - Video from front camera was green while video stabilization was enabled (Mi 10 Ultra)

Messaging

Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Redmi K30 Pro are expected to be released on Friday tonight. TWRP issue for cmi/lmi still exist!

thank you man you made me happy

CHANGELOG

System

Settings

Camera

Messaging

Nothing about Battery fix on Tucana / Mi Note 10??

CHANGELOG

System

Settings

Camera

Messaging

Problems with TWRP updating? I hope no boot loops occur later lol

I've seen several comments like this:
I always use the English language ... There's no "Mi Health" on my phone.
I don't remember exactly what I did, but have got the Health app working. I wouldn't normally post about something I'm so uncertain about, but it seems several people are having a problem, so here goes.

Approximately what I did a few months ago (RN7 lavender, English UK, rooted):
- I noticed that there was a step counter in the "-1" screen, for the current day only, but no way to see past days. I didn't have a "Health" icon.
- There was an option somewhere to download the Health app from the step counter; when clicked it said something like "not available in your location".
- I found and downloaded the Health apk from the Web. When I tried to install it, it said that it couldn;t be installed as it was a system application.
- I gave up - no Health app. But I later ran Titanium Backup and the Health application was shown, with some options (though I had no screen icon for it). I chose one of them (I don't remember, maybe "make into system app"?). After doing that I had the Health app icon; it ran properly, and got updated automatically as far as I remember.

I've always felt that phone step counters were at best a rough approximation, so I walked 403 steps, checking the step count before and after, expecting to find a difference of between 300 and 500 steps. I was flabbergasted to find that the phone had logged: 403 steps.

I don't like to waste bandwidth with a post with no real content, but as I'm posting I'll take the opportunity to thank the developers for their good (and doubtlessly hard) work, a great improvement on the stock ROM.

Best wishes

Reactions: miccao
Mi 9T loaded
Anyone booted it? Mine still loading for a few minutes. Flashed with orangefox recovery.
UPDATE:booted

Last edited:
Anyone knows how to fix the battery drain on mi note 10 even when sleeping batter dies -25% or more and i dont know what those other apps are?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-22-21-25-02-185_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-22-21-25-02-185_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Screenshot_2020-10-22-21-24-54-990_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-22-21-24-54-990_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 233
Mi 9T loaded. Boot OK. Thank you xiaomi.eu team for nice work !
So far all good ! all works nicely.
wipe cache/ davlik only. wait to boot as it takes a little longer. no TWRP issues.
downgraded widevine to L3 (as no stable A11 china yet !) but all works.

Mi 9T loaded. Boot OK. Thank you xiaomi.eu team for nice work !
So far all good ! all works nicely.
wipe cache/ davlik only. wait to boot as it takes a little longer. no TWRP issues.
downgraded widevine to L3 (as no stable A11 china yet !) but all works.
Great to know!
You have pattern or pin lock? (seems that sometimes only pattern unlocks works with twrp atm)

I want to keep the MIUI notification style. but this bug has been annoying me for ages ...
63775246a732812cf6bbf24a8d4b97bf.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.