MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bug now that I installed the new MI9T room - My "go to homepage" gesture does not work, even when the "recent app" one does.

Any advice?

I have a bug now that I installed the new MI9T room - My "go to homepage" gesture does not work, even when the "recent app" one does.

Any advice?
reboot once more...
this issue occured some time ago and just had to reboot once more to work normally

Great to know!
You have pattern or pin lock? (seems that sometimes only pattern unlocks works with twrp atm)
I have always used a pattern (on the main phone), and it has never failed with TWRP. Although sometimes I have to wait a bit to input the pattern into TWRP.

Reactions: raul61 and gulp79
I have always used a pattern (on the main phone), and it has never failed with TWRP. Although sometimes I have to wait a bit to input the pattern into TWRP.
i only use password and fod, but using twrp 3.3.1 and never had any bug

reboot once more...
this issue occured some time ago and just had to reboot once more to work normally

The issue persists - In fact, after rebooting my phone goes back to nav buttons, when changing it to gestures I get the same bug.

The issue persists - In fact, after rebooting my phone goes back to nav buttons, when changing it to gestures I get the same bug.
or it have some cache in app that is causing issues or is a real bug...can try wipe cache with twrp or celar cache of app (dont know what app is that control gestures)
just ideas dont know if it will work...it was a good idea to see if others that had updated have the same bug

I'm on 20.9.10 and it says there's an update for 20.10.15, can I just click on it and will it install?

Or should I dirty flash with twrp (without wiping anything before or after)? thanks in advance.

or it have some cache in app that is causing issues or is a real bug...can try wipe cache with twrp or celar cache of app (dont know what app is that control gestures)
just ideas dont know if it will work...it was a good idea to see if others that had updated have the same bug

It's really weird, the gesture tutorials work just fine, but once I swipe up outside the tutorial in order to go to my homepage, nothing happens. I've tried rebooting and wiping cache several times.

I'll wait for the update post to seek some help haha.

Reactions: leobahlis
I'm on 20.9.10 and it says there's an update for 20.10.15, can I just click on it and will it install?

Or should I dirty flash with twrp (without wiping anything before or after)? thanks in advance.
It depends upon what "it" is...
For instance if it is the 'Updater' program, and clicking on 'it' is following the instructions, then that may be OK.

If you use TWRP, then you should (depending on your phone) be able to install it via TWRP. With a 'dirty' flash, it is wise to delete the Dalvik, Cache, and /data/system/package_cache (folder) when upgrading the ROM.

Reactions: balcis

Dirty flash with TWRP or using the Updater app = Same thing. ;)

So, yes, you can update it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: balcis
It's really weird, the gesture tutorials work just fine, but once I swipe up outside the tutorial in order to go to my homepage, nothing happens. I've tried rebooting and wiping cache several times.

I'll wait for the update post to seek some help haha.
Do you use stock MIUI Launcher or custom one?

Hello. I have a xiaomi mi 10 5g. I would like to install the official xiaomi.EU. But I don't know which rom is the one I should download. Someone help me please?

I bought it in orange, so I take it for granted that the rom is what the company puts on, right?

Do you use stock MIUI Launcher or custom one?

So, with nova launcher they don't work, but with the default launcher they do - This wasn't an issue before, maybe converting nova to a system app will do the trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.