MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, before all i want to thank you for doing this job, this rom is always my first option!
Well, after install this rom 20.10.22 on my Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) i have a problem, it doesn´t work, stuck on recovery bootloop.
Looking in the recovery log i see that the fingerprint say "begonia", perhaps that is the error that broke my phone.
I hope you can fix it, thanks again.
Hello,

You can't rely on the fingerprint build info on Weekly ROMs, it may doesn't match your device and it's really not an issue. ;)

If it's your first xiaomi.eu ROM install (or come from xiaomi.eu Stable ROM), you have to "Format Data" in TWRP ("Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button then type 'yes' to confirm it).

:)

Hello, before all i want to thank you for doing this job, this rom is always my first option!
Well, after install this rom 20.10.22 on my Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) i have a problem, it doesn´t work, stuck on recovery bootloop.
Looking in the recovery log i see that the fingerprint say "begonia", perhaps that is the error that broke my phone.
I hope you can fix it, thanks again.
As previously said this is not the issue, it is the same for everyone with RN8, the fingerprint says begonia, but it is working fine. Make sure you follow the install instructions to the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.