MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I have this other problem. If I record a call, the audio is completely silent. I tried clearing the app cache. Nothing unfortunately

Attachments

• IMG_20201028_163605.jpg
    IMG_20201028_163605.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 301
Aptoide application does not work and then does not connect on the internet and then go into crack. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

[Mi9T] Is there going to be full HD and HDR Netflix support in xiaomi.eu? I just noticed I have a widevine security level of L3. Normal miui has L1 which lets Netflix play Full HD and HDR.

Ah, so it's because android 11 doesn't have widevine library's yet?
I guess it's up to Xiaomi to made them for Android 11. ;)

Don't know if xiaomi.eu devs can install "generic" librairies or it's only specific for each device.

If it's specific, we have to wait for first "Global" Android 11 ROM release by Xiaomi... :(

Don't know if xiaomi.eu devs can install "generic" librairies or it's only specific for each device.

If it's specific, we have to wait for first "Global" Android 11 ROM release by Xiaomi... :(
Sad. Thanks though! I'll patiently wait. Loving xiaomi.eu so far :)

Reactions: Poney70

it's specific, so until the first global / eea mi9T rom issued by XIAOMI no L1 as no blobs available to load. widevine is licensed per device (check drm/ widevine info + netflix list of devices with L1, HDR)

safety net says cts profile match failed, is it normal?
What's your device? Many recent devices are using the new SafetyNet checking method by Google => Hardware attestation : https://www.xda-developers.com/safetynet-hardware-attestation-hide-root-magisk/

How to bypass that? Read this => https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf#force-basic-key-attestation

So you can use Magisk and install this Magisk module (MagiskHide Props) to pass SafetyNet test.

;)

Reactions: balcis
What's your device? Many recent devices are using the new SafetyNet checking method by Google => Hardware attestation : https://www.xda-developers.com/safetynet-hardware-attestation-hide-root-magisk/

How to bypass that? Read this => https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf#force-basic-key-attestation

So you can use Magisk and install this Magisk module (MagiskHide Props) to pass SafetyNet test.

;)
Hi, I've added it to my signature, it's Mi 9 Lite. what will it stop me to do if I do not get into this magisk thing (I specificly wanted to sound like an ignorant; reading for a while about but never done it).

To completly flush all (if u want to flush all) i format 1by 1 and betwean formatting i reboot to twrp every time.
You mean flash every Partition in twrp flash menu, and I have done that, I believe. Except system and otg. Should I do that?

Screenshot_2020-10-28-23-16-23-509_com.miui.bugreport.png
I tried to install the new launcher with horizontal recents, but it crush. What is the problem, or the solution to make it work?

Can't seem to get Mi9T update over the air still says you have the newest version 20.9.17
Hello, if you are using "Dual apps" feature, updating to latest weekly version (with Android 11) is a bad idea. ;)

But if you want to install it => Download the ROM manually > "3-dots" menu in Updater window > "Choose update package" and select the downloaded ROM.

:)

Hello, if you are using "Dual apps" feature, updating to latest weekly version (with Android 11) is a bad idea. ;)

But if you want to install it => Download the ROM manually > "3-dots" menu in Updater window > "Choose update package" and select the downloaded ROM.

:)
Yeah I don't use dual apps and it's also no problem for me to reset my full phone xd but thx I thought there are problems in flashing updates like this way

View attachment 32551
I tried to install the new launcher with horizontal recents, but it crush. What is the problem, or the solution to make it work?
I suggest you stay away from updating or sideloading the new launcher
Features such as app vault, hide apps, double tap to lock screen may not be available
EDIT: try clearing data for the launcher app.
Settings->apps->manage apps->system launcher

Last edited:
View attachment 32551

dowload new lanzador (Home)

go to system root:

1.system/priv-app/home

2.replace file and reboot phone

dont forge it,you deleted any other file .bak
and only you leave home apk

try it.

If you don't like it, you can put the previous launcher back and that's it

1.double tap doesn't work
1.and feet google does not work

two things then everything works

(tested in k20 pro)

Problems with apps that need accesibility permissions. says some applications are blocking to click permissions so no chance to allow.

Mi 9T

Some help?

Problems with apps that need accesibility permissions. says some applications are blocking to click permissions so no chance to allow.

Mi 9T

Some help?

This tool can sometimes be very helpfull. It can disable very specific functions in apps that ain't accessible through app or phone settings. But you need root.

Reactions: Camlost
MI 9T, OTA update to A11.

Sometimes there is small glitches but overall nothing major. Also the battery life is better than A10 for me.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.