MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant ansver to u becuz i dont use custom fonts but u can try to switch to default theme, reboot phone, then switch to theme with custom fonts then check.
Just tried it, but it's still the same as before.
I'm inclined to think it's a problem with the weekly build rather than something else.
Whatever the case, thank you for your suggestion.

Reactions: carlofarina
U must be more precisly, what u cant boot? twrp? system? fast boot? what volume button u are trying to press? and what u are actualy trying to do?

After i made recovery by twrp and the update installed ,there was two option 1: reboot system 2 wipe cache i selected option 1
, that step should turn on normally but the phone was turn off ,i tried to turn on ,the screen just showed me the mi logo as normal when we turn on it ,and the show for a secend and phone turn off ,i treid to comeback to recovery mode but it didin't work.

You don't have to be afraid...You can normally update and reboot to system.
But from then on, if you need access to the TWRP, you have to do it via Fastboot.
That's all!
Pretty simple...

its automatic go to TWRP after download the update file to decryption the phone and update it via TWRP
and what i know after install the latest updates i cant use TWRP any more so i cant update then?!

its automatic go to TWRP after download the update file to decryption the phone and update it via TWRP
and what i know after install the latest updates i cant use TWRP any more so i cant update then?!

Manually update, download the zip file through web and update instead using the buit-in updater.

Manually update, download the zip file through web and update instead using the buit-in updater.

i do same i download the update file from pc then put it in phone and choose manual update file and after verify the update file its say must decrypt the phone to update and it manually reboot and boot to TWRP to decrypt the phone and update it

i do same i download the update file from pc then put it in phone and choose manual update file and after verify the update file its say must decrypt the phone to update and it manually reboot and boot to TWRP to decrypt the phone and update it

You have to manual, manual, just don't use that booting to twrp from phone, you have to boot to fastboot AND boot TWRP from there.

Which mean everytime you update the rom, you have to use the PC. That's the most annoying part.

why is that phone call recording fail in October rom onwards? It was working fine in September rom. Is there any fix for it. When i try to play all the recorded file during phone call, the whole recording seem no sound when played...

Reactions: carlofarina
You have to manual, manual, just don't use that booting to twrp from phone, you have to boot to fastboot AND boot TWRP from there.

fast boot is when the phone off i hold volum up and power and then choose fastboot correct ???
im now on old unoffical Beta TWRP do i install the new offical TWRP 3.4.0-0 from twrp.me???
on change log its say (most currently supported devices)

Some devices with Android 11 have the known issue with twrp ..
You have to download the rom to phone ..
Reboot pnone and hold volume down to enter fastboot mode..
Connect phone to pc and turn on a cmd ..
fastboot devices
fastboot boot twrp.img
Now phone will enter twrp , flash update , done ..

Reactions: mrumais and Poney70
After i made recovery by twrp and the update installed ,there was two option 1: reboot system 2 wipe cache i selected option 1
, that step should turn on normally but the phone was turn off ,i tried to turn on ,the screen just showed me the mi logo as normal when we turn on it ,and the show for a secend and phone turn off ,i treid to comeback to recovery mode but it didin't work.
You have the Mi 10 Pro. This has known issues with TWRP.

If you have not already done it, you download your new ROM;
You should go into TWRP Recovery using Fastboot, eg. through power on and volume down;
Through Fastboot, you go into TWRP Recovery by flashing the TWRP image from your PC;
You log into TWRP to decrypt memory;
You should clear Cache and Dalvik (assuming you are updating from a recent ROM);
You should delete /data/system/package_cache folder (again assuming from recent ROM);
Install your ROM for the Mi 10 Pro;
Reboot to system.

This should now boot your phone correctly.

Last edited:
why is that phone call recording fail in October rom onwards? It was working fine in September rom. Is there any fix for it. When i try to play all the recorded file during phone call, the whole recording seem no sound when played...
then it happens to others too! I also tried to do clean install and it worked for 1 hour and then it stopped working.

Reactions: zion18
Try to go to settings/apps/manage apps/ (show system apps) type delmar fingerprint (force stop and clear data) and go to security too flush data
The name of the application in my phone is In-Display Fingerprint. After cleaning data of this app and adding a new fingerprint, unlock works ok again.
Only deleting and readding fingerprint didn`t help.
Thanks!

The name of the application in my phone is In-Display Fingerprint. After cleaning data of this app and adding a new fingerprint, unlock works ok again.
Only deleting and readding fingerprint didn`t help.
Thanks!
So now its all ok?

That doesnt fix. I tried clean install.
Clean install here is very discussible term. I make 4 times clean install and he still keep some files. It was very strange im sure that i flush all partition several times. So u maybe can try manualy to do that.

Hello someone have idea to activate long exposure and all stuff from mi 10t camera app? To mi note 10

Attachments

• 5097505.jpg
    5097505.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 187
You have the Mi 10 Pro. This has known issues with TWRP.

If you have not already done it, you download your new ROM;
You should go into TWRP Recovery using Fastboot, eg. through power on and volume down;
Through Fastboot, you go into TWRP Recovery by flashing the TWRP image from your PC;
You log into TWRP to decrypt memory;
You should clear Cache and Dalvik (assuming you are updating from a recent ROM);
You should delete /data/system/package_cache folder (again assuming from recent ROM);
Install your ROM for the Mi 10 Pro;
Reboot to system.

This should now boot your phone correctly.
Sorry for the question - for my clarification - for installing this ron, is that need to make only clean install? cnat i install in on the current system (of course by using flashboot)?

Sorry for the question - for my clarification - for installing this ron, is that need to make only clean install? cnat i install in on the current system (of course by using flashboot)?
As far as I am aware, this is OK for a 'dirty' install, ie. on top of your previous and recent version, without having to do a complete wipe.
This is assuming that you were not upgrading from a much earlier or different version.

not at all.. while sleeping, only 2% for 7 hours...wifi and cellular data always on
I can confirm that heavy usage still at the end of the day i have like 40%. But if he have battery drain. He can try that and also he can try to go to settings/apps/manage apps/ find system app called miuibiometric and clear data

Reactions: skorvy
Try to go to settings/apps/manage apps/ (show system apps) type delmar fingerprint (force stop and clear data) and go to security too flush data
I couldn't find "delmar fingerprint" but I've found "In-Display fingerprint" stopped and cleared the data + stopped and cleared the "Security" data too.
The error is still there.

I couldn't find "delmar fingerprint" but I've found "In-Display fingerprint" stopped and cleared the data + stopped and cleared the "Security" data too.
The error is still there.
Sorry just to be clear u have a problem with slow fingerprint unlock? I mean "the error is still there" confuse me. What kind of error?

Status
Not open for further replies.