MIUI 12.2 20.10.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Install Magisk always after ROM install. ^^

You need to install Magisk after each ROM update, and you have to install Magisk first to be able to easily update in Magisk Manager.

;)

Installed stock ROM, installed TWRP 3.4.0.1, format data partition, installed this ROM, installed magisk_11 linked by you - everything ok. I updated with Magiskmanager 8 on beta channel and after restart the phone boot stop and step in to TWRP...

I used magisk uninstaller then the phone starts normal.

EDIT: firstly I updated with recovery mode - second time I didn't use it so it updated and after restart the phone is ok. But SafetyNET check is failed.

Last edited:
Hi. I have installed this rom on my RN8 and all works great, Widevine level is correct(L1), banking apps works withot problems and battery life is better than stock. Thanks to all devs

[Mi9T] I just noticed that the volume levels increase a lot with each press like in official miui. In last weekly the volume only went op or down by a little bit with each press. Is this a bug or have they just changed it?

[Mi9T] I just noticed that the volume levels increase a lot with each press like in official miui. In last weekly the volume only went op or down by a little bit with each press. Is this a bug or have they just changed it?
If you have 15 steps from 0 to 100% instead of 30 steps = Change made by xiaomi.eu devs. ;)

It can be modified in the system build.prop file. :)

In magisk u have module magkskhide try that.
Alright, changed device's fingerprint, but am really hoping that devs can solve that asap...
I see that there is already a stable ROM built on Android 11 for POCO F2 Pro (lmi, but also cmi, umi), so I'll consider switching if they won't.

Another question: Google Assistant's Voice Match keeps turning itself off after I turn it on. I have tried some solutions I found on the internet. Any ideas?
Edit: I haven't checked clearing Google app's data after getting SafetyNet to pass, now it seems to be working fine.

I'm currently experiencing only little issues on my Mi 10 Pro since updating from 20.9.24, custom launchers seem to working again with the Recent Apps.
Is there any update on the Bubbles API Settings cause these seem to be missing from this version entirely and therefor causing the new Messenger app to not work. Saw it being mentioned once in this entire thread but no real response nor has it been listed in the known issues.

EDIT: You're able to get to the settings (but empty) by trying to enable bubbles from within the Messenger app (see image).
View attachment 32500
Recent works but not when u tap 2x to switch u to previous open applocation.

Reactions: Akaigetsu
Another question: Google Assistant's Voice Match keeps turning itself off after I turn it on. I have tried some solutions I found on the internet. Any ideas?
It's normal, if you enable it you will have issue during phone call (your mic will not work). That's why this option is force-disabled by xiaomi.eu devs. ;)

in TWRP delete /data/system/package_cache

Thank you very much, in twrp the data / system / packet_cahe folders are encrypted, I was able to remove it with root Explorer application, restart twrp wipe cleanup and solved. I appreciate your time. Cheers

you have to use the default launcher.. no way to have the full screen gestures with nova or poco launcher
But in previous versions full screan gestures worked perfectly Wirth Nova Launcher on my Note 10. If I do the full screen gestures demo the swipe up gesture works fine....any other solutions instead of changing to standard Launcher?

But in previous versions full screan gestures worked perfectly Wirth Nova Launcher on my Note 10. If I do the full screen gestures demo the swipe up gesture works fine....any other solutions instead of changing to standard Launcher?
It's an official Xiaomi bug, all MIUI with Android 11 update have this issue... ;)

It's normal, if you enable it you will have issue during phone call (your mic will not work). That's why this option is force-disabled by xiaomi.eu devs. ;)
Interesting. As I added in the edit, passed SafetyNet helped. So now it works, but it shouldn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.