MIUI 12.2 20.10.29/30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. In my mi9t (20.10.30 and11) some apps closed automatically! Like gallery, themes, and etc ...
Any solution??

Last edited:
The game turbo is generating a rise in the connection pin in online games

i face bootloop. data encrypted without any password
On Android 11 ROMs, you currently can't use a password/pin for unlocking your device if you want to decrypt "/data" partition in TWRP. :)

So, you can remove your password/pin before booting into TWRP or set a pattern instead. ;)

EDIT: If you have issue to boot in system, try in TWRP => "Reboot" menu > "System". If not working, reflash your current ROM version then reboot your device (you will not lose your data).

Last edited:
Reactions: francors96
Hi All!

I'm a new Xiaomi user (Mi 9, coming from Samsung ;-) ).

Using WEEKLY 20.10.30 in conjunction with the Dark Mode, the color Yellow is missing - it appears as Dark Brown.
Any idea what I can do?

Hi All!

I'm a new Xiaomi user (Mi 9, coming from Samsung ;-) ).

Using WEEKLY 20.10.30 in conjunction with the Dark Mode, the color Yellow is missing - it appears as Dark Brown.
Any idea what I can do?
Update today

Ok, thanks!
Dirty flash with TWRP?
You can safely use the update application and choose the zip file to install. I always do this because the automatic update lately delays or has problems. Always remember to check the ROM zip file MD5 that it is not corrupt.

On Android 11 ROMs, you currently can't use a password/pin for unlocking your device if you want to decrypt "/data" partition in TWRP. :)

So, you can remove your password/pin before booting into TWRP or set a pattern instead. ;)

EDIT: If you have issue to boot in system, try in TWRP => "Reboot" menu > "System". If not working, reflash your current ROM version then reboot your device (you will not lose your data).
it happens from android 10. btw i will try your solution. ty

Miui 12.2 20.10.19/30 works perfect on MI9 with clean install! Thank you all :)

Google assistant random starts are now history since i removed it from the AI button. now "hey google" works but no random unwanted starts of the assistant.

Great job and greetings from northern germany :)

Xiaomi 9T

Front Camera stop working. It cames up and down immediatly and shows a error message.

Also, the back camera, in messenger, flips the image 90 degrees.

Can I do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.