MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a faster mirror for Mi9 somewhere?
SF and AFH give terrible download speeds and the download fails after a while...

Androidfilehost works fine but to avoid download errors I recommend using IDM download manager plus, from the play store. You will have faster downloads and without interruptions and errors.

Don't compare "3.4.2b" and "3.4.0" versions, because it's two different TWRP developer. ;)

"3.4.0" = newest TWRP without boot issue with the new kernel BUT decryption is not working at all... (that's why you have to use USB-OTG device to install the next Weekly ROM update).

:)
Very true - they are different developers. But I tend to use TWRP to install, e.g. latest ROMs, or Magisk. I normally do a TWRP backup* when I install the latest ROM. So if I cannot see my files to upgrade my ROM, I cannot see much purpose in using this 'new' TWRP. So, as I have said, I (emphasis on me :) ) shall be sticking with flashing the 3.4.2b for the time being, which I know does what I want it to.

* Why I use the TWRP backup is that it is the only one that seems to keep all of the widgets, and puts all of the icons back exactly where they were. I also use Titanium to supplement it as well.

Reactions: delboy and Poney70
Sorry, the procedure on mi note 10 tucana if I come from EU 20.9.17 android 10, doing a dirty flesh wipe from twrp the last weekly rom, then the twrp is decrypted or to install Magisk 21 do I have to do it from USB-OTG? thanks
The same question. Is it okay to just dirty flash?

MIUI Launcher from xiaomi.eu 20.11.12 (you can install it in TWRP or extract it if you want) => TWRP_MIUI_Launcher_xiaomi.eu_RELEASE-4.21.0.2496_Installation.zip

;)
i get error mount system but a alrady mount system ,, mi 10 twrp 2B 623

With my F2, I simply updated using the updater, entered twrp without problems, flashed the rom and restarted without problems. I restarted to try out the new twrp and blocked it in the Poco logo. It simply did not restart or enter twrp. I went on fastboot, tried boot command, flash twrp, new and old and it always gave error. .

I don't know how, when pressing the 3, power + vol+ + vol-, keys at the same time, a green menu appeared in Chinese that I never saw, and luckily when pressing several buttons it started up for the system. One of the buttons was for Wi-Fi selection.
It's working right now, but I'm afraid to restart and lock itvagain. I didn't want to install the official again and start all over again

Regards to all

Yes, after updating ROM 20.11.12 and reboot POCO F2 to recovery it stop on logo.

You shouldn't flash TWRP, just fastboot boot twrp.img (i've used old twrp) and after enter recovery just reboot system.

Bug Mi9:
Widgets of Google news and Google calendar change into dark mode but not back with dark mode time schedule. Manually it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: antoha
I flashed Magisk but i get a error in twrp: Failed to mount /data, it`s normal? (Poco F2 Pro)

There is a problem with Android 11, the games don't recognize the BT controllers like the DualShock 4 :/

REDMI K30 5G
TWRP 3.4.1b-0317
Current ROM 20.11.5
I can't install current ROM, it gives me error 7
Downloaded ROM from both servers, same result, unable to update, any ideas?

Now, TWRP updated to TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30_5G-CN-wzsx150, and all rigth

Last edited:
Hope they can make the card a bit bigger on Horizontal position "recent menu"

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Successfully flashed update on my Mi 10 with USB-OTG, thanks.
Hi.
Don't compare "3.4.2b" and "3.4.0" versions, because it's two different TWRP developer. ;)

"3.4.0" = newest TWRP without boot issue with the new kernel BUT decryption is not working at all... (that's why you have to use USB-OTG device to install the next Weekly ROM update).

:)
Hi, im using this twrp TWRP-3.4.1B-0218 so need to flash again to 3.4.0 before flashing
20.11.12? im using mi10 v20.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.