MIUI 12.3 20.11.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Почему обои затемняются даже если эта функция включена?

need help on this error where "film keeps stopping". I tried, clear data of the app, clear dalvik cache in twrp. It still crashing. Anyone faced the same issue and know how to make it work?

Did I understand that when this update is installed, the data decryption is lost with Mi 10 Ultra?

Sorry for asking maybe stupid question - I have Mi 10 Pro running xiaomi.eu 20.9.24 (have not updated since TWRP issue)

Can I now update TWRP and then simply install the 20.11.12/12 ROM via TWRP?

THANK YOU

Reactions: DLz07
Sorry for asking maybe stupid question - I have Mi 10 Pro running xiaomi.eu 20.9.24 (have not updated since TWRP issue)

Can I now update TWRP and then simply install the 20.11.12/12 ROM via TWRP?

THANK YOU
I have the same question as you , hope someone can give a confirmation here.

Hi, although I'm sure this has been answered, I couldn't it in the forum.
Coming from 20.10.15, can I flash this ROM via TWRP without losing my data? The built-in updater unfortunately just freezes on my phone.
Thanks!

I can't update to this version. I get a error in twrp data encryption failed.

I have the Chinese twrp 0623.

I have the ROM from 20.11.5

Mi 10 ultra

I try to download the file for Poco F2 pro from sourceforge and the download give me error at the end.

Thanks for the update, I have an issue with the previous build sometimes I couldn't receive messages with the stock sms app, but when I installed google messages, messages started coming in. Could it have been an issue with all and now solved, thanks

Device is ginkgo

Successfully flashed update on my Mi 10 with USB-OTG, thanks.
Same here. Thanks a lot for this great update.
New TWRP also works fine. I could go into Recorvery on phone select language (you have to chose the botton right side, third from top, chose on top the ball and you will find your language).
Magisk 21006 works
Nice weekend

Mi9t - dual apps Problem still exists.
Google assistant on info assistent sometimes not working - especially when clearing the apps wich are open in the background

for poco f2 pro and mi 10 no..you cant..when flashing new xiaomi.eu new TWRP will be flashed also..i hope they remove it from zip..i prefer flashing my twrp by fastboot and keep internal storage decrypted..

i m sure most users dont have a usb OTG pen ..and also we have to download on a pc, copy to pen and then flash it..if we dont have a computer, a usb otg we cant update..not nice.

But i need otg for next flash or also for this one?

I am on poco f2 pro...can i flash new rom as usual and from next update i have to use otg??

Personally i kept twrp 0623 on both mi 10 and Poco f2 pro ..
Just to know for everyone that will keep twrp 0623 on both devices the only way to update and use twrp it's only via fastboot mode and by cmd command .. fastboot boot twrp.img
On next update will see ..
I got error on umi Mi10 i'm on 20.11.05 with 0623, i reboot in fastboot (only one even vol+ or vol-)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot.exe boot TWRP_umi.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 2.876s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)
finished. total time: 2.985s

Now cant Boot on system... HELP ME

Last edited:
Thank you for the update. (Mi 9T)
Overall experience is great on my device. No lags and no crashes. Everything is quite smooth. Gestures are also working without any issues.

Found 2 issues so far:

- Using buttons instead of gestures there is a bug on Youtube. Open any any video and press the option to go fullscreen. Now in fullscreen we can't access the buttons anymore. Only happens on Youtube. Games don't have that issue.

-Google Discover bug. I will try to explain this one... Assign google discover to the default launcher and open Google App and any other app. Now access recent apps and close all apps. Google discover also gets killed and we can no longer access it by swiping right on the main screen. Turn screen off and back on and google discover will start working again.
Temporary fix for this is to lock Google App in the recents apps.
It still take long time to boot or fixed that?

I got error on umi Mi10 i'm on 20.11.05 with 0623, i reboot in fastboot (only one even vol+ or vol-)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot.exe boot TWRP_umi.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 2.876s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)
finished. total time: 2.985s

Now cant Boot on system... HELP ME
I was able to boot on system aftere flash new TWRP by OP

Reactions: Mali2
What do you expect from us?
You are in a participative forum.
So, you want this rom?
Test it yourself and report.
Haha, ignore my message if it was frustrating for you. If someone installed, a feedback it s not a bad think. I use xiaomi eu for years, and everytime help and give feedback to people if i has been on it. So, calm down:)))

Reactions: Aladdin123
Status
Not open for further replies.