Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miui health cant add mi watch color or mi band 5
6956231118891b8a763648d15adeaca6.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

RN8 installed and runs fine.
DO NOT turn on Virtual ID it cannot be turned off. Does anyone have any idea how to fix? Anyone else having this issue?
Mi Mover looks fixed.
Haven't noticed anything else.

PS: The battery usage UI has been updated as per the new Security App. However the bars with the mAh used seem to be missing and I loved those.

PS 2: Just did the workaround from last week's thread to enable the fullscreen gestures and all launcher features and it runs superbly. I have no idea what Xiaomi were thinking limiting those...

Last edited:
Reactions: dtfmi
Hello!
Flashed this latest version for Mi 9 lite- pyxis.
After booting, I could not unlock the device with my fingerprint. After deleting the old fingerprint, I can't add a new one now.
Deleted dalvik, cache, package cache....but no success
Languages: en, sl
Tips, help?

Last edited:
Hi, upload files is in progress ?
Note 7 / note 8 / Mi9 and that's it ?
No more cool ROM for Tucana mi note 10
I'm feeling stuck on last stable custom 12.2 version 20.9.17

Why are Android 11 ROMs suspended? China released it.
Read second post...
Looking at the compliments so far, the developers seem to have done a great job with what has been released so far this week. I think that it's preferable to have fewer problems and have to wait a bit.
We are really spoilt with the quality of ROMs that are being produced - certainly with some fantastic facilities (which the chinese ones do not have!).

We shall just have to wait until next week to see what we are presented with!

How to update Note 8. I've just installed rom using OrangeFox recovery... Is it okay to update using the OTA itself? Because while going from stable to beta on N8, I had to wipe data... Because it wouldn't boot in miui and caused bootloop.... So.. Will I encounter same issue with OTA update?

Sent from my Redmi K30 using Tapatalk

Clock from always on display don't get updated sometimes on Mi9. Delete app data didn't help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qidamin
It is possible to get Widevine L1 on Tucana? Since Android 11, device is on Widevine L3.

Hello, My cell is Mi 9 , I have installed Miui 12 eu latest version, I just came from global rom because I had some problems before, miui 12 had the design it should be, but now that I install miui 12 again the design of the notification screen and the tools such as wifi, etc, they are with the design of miui 11 it seemed very strange, not if it has happened to someone? And if it happened, how do I fix it?
you should go to settings
And find the control center there. There you can change the type of stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.