MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev options/MIUI Optimisation disappear on cmi/umi and there is sign of its problems ( AOSP keyboard icon on status bar + sometimes keyboard reset to default )
c79006c5cfaa2f50309dac8306b83e36.jpg
a9be47ee1336ac937fef5b61b4652d1c.jpg

Last edited:
I've just tried, and it seems not to be working.
I still get the toast notification in chrome, calls...

The only way to delete this notification, is to revoque the permission for the apps to access to clipboard.

I'm on LMI

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re enter fastboot ..
fastboot reboot ( hit enter and hold vol down at the same time unti phine enter fastboot mode again )
Then do not flash twrp , just type ..
fastboot boot TWRP_umi.img

What will be happened ??

EDIT
CONFIRMED , TWRP 0623 on LMI is back again !!
After flashing 20.11.5 of course ..

Hi, then, do you have a TWRP that works fine??
I´m using last twrp mauronofrio to update this weekly (v.14), and works fine. The only problem I have is I can´t install Magisk

Hi, then, do you have a TWRP that works fine??
I´m using last twrp mauronofrio to update this weekly (v.14), and works fine. The only problem I have is I can´t install Magisk
Most of POCO F2 users i think that using the twrp below ..

If you are with 20.11.5 you can flash it ..
I'm not sure that twrp that you use works fine ..

At OTA I still see for the previous version. I have installed 29.10, not 30.10 and downloaded 5.11 from here. This should I see or the latest ROM?

At OTA I still see for the previous version. I have installed 29.10, not 30.10 and downloaded 5.11 from here. This should I see or the latest ROM?
OTA update result is certainly saved in cache. Clearing "All app data" of the 'Updater' app in phone's settings should give you the latest ROM available for your device.

;)

Reactions: balcis
Dev options/MIUI Optimisation disappear on cmi/umi and there is sign of its problems ( AOSP keyboard icon on status bar + sometimes keyboard reset to default )
c79006c5cfaa2f50309dac8306b83e36.jpg
a9be47ee1336ac937fef5b61b4652d1c.jpg
"MIUI optimization" switch is not available on our ROMs for a long time now... that's because you should not touch it, it's for developers only.

There is an option to enable/disable Toast notification about clipboard access on orginal China dev Rom and seem XiaomiEU team made it disappear on this Rom
3e1774ac283e4f8a619d74f2d85ba7ab.jpg
1) Sure, there is an option, except that it does absolutely nothing because the required checks were not implemented by Xiaomi yet.
2) The "Access items in the clipboard" permission is not available for international ROMs by default, which makes this switch inaccessible.
3) On China ROM, there is no option to disable this toast for system apps on a per-app basis.

So, I had to implement my own checks so that this switch actually has an effect. Moreover, the toast will not be shown for system apps, and you will also be able to change this on a per-app basis for installed apps, as designed, like in this example:
Screenshot_2020-11-07-17-33-14-161_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

So, I had to implement my own checks so that this switch actually has an effect. Moreover, the toast will not be shown for system apps, and you will also be able to change this on a per-app basis for installed apps, as designed, like in this example:
View attachment 32713
Is that a preview for next week's weekly, it look great, another great job!

Hi all!

Mi 9

Does anyone have this issue with the "IKEA Home smart (TRÅDFRI)" app?

When I activate the dark mode, the colors are all changed, and weird which makes me keep the phone in light mode. In the global ROM it worked well.

Dark mode:

Light mode:

Is it an application problem or could it have something to do with the ROM or the theme? I use the default MIUI launcher with the default theme. As I said, In the global ROM it worked well with the dark mode.

It is not such a serious problem, it just upsets me a little.

Thank you!

Re enter fastboot ..
fastboot reboot ( hit enter and hold vol down at the same time unti phine enter fastboot mode again )
Then do not flash twrp , just type ..
fastboot boot TWRP_umi.img

What will be happened ??

EDIT
CONFIRMED , TWRP 0623 on LMI is back again !!
After flashing 20.11.5 of course ..
+1
booted from Updater App- working
booted with Vol+ and Power Key-working
Thanks

Hi all!

Mi 9

Does anyone have this issue with the "IKEA Home smart (TRÅDFRI)" app?

When I activate the dark mode, the colors are all changed, and weird which makes me keep the phone in light mode. In the global ROM it worked well.

Is it an application problem or could it have something to do with the ROM or the theme? I use the default MIUI launcher with the default theme. As I said, In the global ROM it worked well with the dark mode.

It is not such a serious problem, it just upsets me a little.

Thank you!
Hello,

Disable this app in "Individual apps" menu in 'Dark mode' settings.

;)

Reactions: Benfica1904
Most of POCO F2 users i think that using the twrp below ..

If you are with 20.11.5 you can flash it ..
I'm not sure that twrp that you use works fine ..

I have problems with encryption now. The password is not valid...
Format data is the only solution for me?

60Hz is not working properly on Mi 10 Ultra. (Clean Flash)

After going back to 60hz it comes back to 120hz after awhile.

There is a option to disable, try this steps, sorry but my phone is in portuguese language.
View attachment 32720View attachment 32721View attachment 32722View attachment 32723View attachment 32724
Not sure what you're showing me here but this is not relevant. From next release the "Access items in clipboard" and "Save items to clipboard" will be separated (like on China ROM) and there will be a switch to disable all clipboard toast notifications (or for each app individually).

Sou novo no fórum, fiz hoje o procedimento e estou muito feliz, com a miui.eu, usei o MiTool, deu tudo certo...

Status
Not open for further replies.