MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is assuming that you updated from last week's to this week's ROM.
Did you clear the Dalvik and Cache, and delete the /data/system/packet_cache folder? This can often make quite a difference.
Unfortunately no difference
Thanks

but so guys would you recommend installing this rom on mi 10 ultra? or better to wait for a more stable one?

Upgraded to the latest weekly on my Mi 10 Ultra but getting play store insufficient storage errors and apps crashing a lot.

My feedback after using 29/30 update android 11 for MI 9T is a great one. No issues at all after clean flash. Smoothness is fine but not as smooth as android 10, hope to fix this in next updates, although it feels solid. Great job!

Last edited:
Am I the only one experiencing terrible stuttering while mirroring on my chromecast ?

I used to mirror some games to play along with a controller, but it's now barely viable.

Is the problem comes from Android 11 or MIUI12?

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk
Just a little up, to know if I should investigate more through my own installation, or wait for an update.

Thanks for the amazing work

Envoyé de mon POCO F2 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Mi 10 - umi. I have noticed that my NHS Covid-19 app seems to be crashing out. Anyone else?

You just turned it on,? Do you use gpay, does it work

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
I have been using Gpay - not very much recently. But I have also been using it to buy things through apps as well, and it's not failed yet!
However, My BT app does not like Magisk.
[Edit 2: ... nor does my bank like it.]

Reactions: Alan098765
Hi all,

Like a few in here I have a mi10 ultra and dirty flashed to this rom from the oct rom..
As a result I'm just experiencing many issues and apps crashing as well.

I wouldn't mind just going back to the previous stable EU monthly rom which was working fine.

Is it as simple as downloading the old rom and installing from TWRP and the data will be preserved ?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi all

flashed this rom on my poco f2 with globol romV12.0.4
used twrp 630 per fastboot did not flash twrp, cleared the Dalvik and Cache
first boot up it went direkt to recovery menue, hit reboot, again back to recovery, had to wipe all
and it booted normal.
everything is working okay.
but i was wondering if i flash the next update how are the chances it goes back to recovery and i have to wipe all again.

Im using mi10 lastest stable and beta version apps constantly crash. I have xposed, but gmail, play store maps are constantly giving errors and closing hard reset is not a solution. do you have any idea ?

how much difference is there between the version 20.11.5 and the last stable 12.2.2?
The last stable version was Miui 12.0, issued on 14 June. So you have all the typically weekly beta versions from that date.

Each beta version has its own ChangeLog, which is the second post of that weekly update. If you were to go to each of the ChangeLogs, you would then be able to see the differences and progression.

Reactions: GiankaDj
Status
Not open for further replies.