MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ผมใช้ Mi10 Pro ไม่พบปัญหาทั้ง 2 ข้อนะครับ
Now Paotang (App) update and can scan qr code to pay in "Khon la Krueng" 's project already, but I'm not test scan face when start to use G-Wallet because I used KTB Next (App) to approve my identity.

On mi note 10 lite, i see it have miui dialer - contacts - sms, is it possible to install google dialer - sms contacts and remove with root the miui versions without having system stability problems ?
Thanks.

On mi note 10 lite, i see it have miui dialer - contacts - sms, is it possible to install google dialer - sms contacts and remove with root the miui versions without having system stability problems ?
Thanks.
you don't need to remove them just disable each from apps management in settings.
install google dialer, phone, messages + contacts and set them as default apps for dialer, phone, etc. should work w/o issues.
it's cleaner this way and you can revert in case of any issues

Reactions: znikosz
the new one from today...
This one?
0127035d10e3d0818edb88fdaeb238cb.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Hello. I keep receiving a notification when I open certain apps like google chrome or apps I use for work. The notification is "Chrome (or the name of the app) accessed items in the clipboard" is very annoying when I'm working and on google excel (where I recieve line 400 notifications and it doesn't let see the whole screen cause I'm constantly recieving this notification)

Is there any solution?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Hello. I keep receiving a notification when I open certain apps like google chrome or apps I use for work. The notification is "Chrome (or the name of the app) accessed items in the clipboard" is very annoying when I'm working and on google excel (where I recieve line 400 notifications and it doesn't let see the whole screen cause I'm constantly recieving this notification)

Is there any solution?
Option to disable this toast notification will be available on 20.11.11/12 update. ;)

Thank you very much Igor and everyone:
I already have landscape mode in the launcher, thank you,
I expected it a lot, really this time if I'm happy

thanks!!!

I'm getting "corrupted file" when trying to flash the new 20.11.12 for the MI 9T

I'm on mi10 ultra and with latest build "Home" gesture does not work anymore. (Back is still ok)
Anybody else has the issue?

Hello together, is it so difficult to understand ?

some people cant use the search function or they dont read the first page.

But they flash the newest beta version and are spamming the forum without any details and ask questions that already answered.

Here are a lot of users and they will help you.

Please… read the rules, the forum topics and the answers before you post anything, put your question into the right topic. It will use some time, but...

This will help all of us.

In the last time I didnt answer any questions, because they are already answered.

If you dont follow this, perhaps more and more people will not support you.

Dont use any members, respect to Poney70, Lolo and all others, as your search function!

Thank you, kind regards kater

@Igor Eisberg and your team: respect and thank you very much for your hard work for the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.