Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only system Launcher work om mi 9t ....
1ffcb16af546cae0bf2fa6b9b0860ab8.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Reactions: gmag11 and Ryoma
In my 9T, the recent apps feature is not working - I tried using gestures and nav buttons, but the recent apps do not open and I get a message saying that system UI stopped responding - Any tips? :(

Reactions: gmag11 and Ryoma
In my 9T, the recent apps feature is not working - I tried using gestures and nav buttons, but the recent apps do not open and I get a message saying that system UI stopped responding - Any tips? :(
if you're coming from previous 20.11.18 should work w/o issues.
try to delete in TWRP directory /data/system/package_cache

Reactions: Ryoma
Installed on Mi 9T. Rom is fast and smooth.

Youtube bug is fixed :)

Some fingerprint animations are missing/removed.
Google Discover with system launcher is still buggy. Locking Google App fixes this.
No other issues with the system launcher on my device.

New bug ? : getting Sim Card information is randomly appearing.
EDIT: Not random. Always appears when I open the message app (sms)

Great works as always. Thank you.

Reactions: choully
Hi guys, is it possible to go from 20.11.18 to 20.12.2 by OTA or twrp, or is it still necessary to do it by OTG or adb? thanks!! Mi 10
I don't see that is important how, so long as it works. You haven't missed any. I've just done it with TWRP 3.4.2b-0623. But it depends upon which version of TWRP you have.

Reactions: jesuslinuesa
Dirty flashed from last beta build, but now my screen is just black. Tried to set wallpaper again, but didn't change anything. Device is Mi9T. Otherwise everything is working fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma
if you're coming from previous 20.11.18 should work w/o issues.
try to delete in TWRP directory /data/system/package_cache
they seem to work fine with the system launcher, but tit doesnt show anything when on Nova Laucher - Is that a common issue? they worked just fine on 20.11.18

MN 10

android.app.RemoteServiceException: Bad notification(tag=null, id=999) posted from package com.miui.misound, crashing app(uid=10131, pid=20020): Couldn't create icon StatusBarIcon(icon=Icon(typ=RESOURCE pkg=com.miui.misound id=0x7f08008e) visible user=0 )
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:310)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

MN 10

android.app.RemoteServiceException: Bad notification(tag=null, id=999) posted from package com.miui.misound, crashing app(uid=10131, pid=20020): Couldn't create icon StatusBarIcon(icon=Icon(typ=RESOURCE pkg=com.miui.misound id=0x7f08008e) visible user=0 )
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:310)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)
Afaik it's known China issue. You can disable Sound assistant on Sound settings (to be exact, control the volume for any app separately) or change the notification style; one of them should work. They will probably fix it for next release.

Reactions: whity76
On Mi 10 Pro if you swipe up from the edge of the screen to bring up Google Assistant the gestures stop working. Tried after a few reboots and it always was like that.
Also I didn't like how you couldn't extend the notifications by swiping down on them so going back to previous weekly now.

Reactions: Tony Montana
when I enter the menu it displays full screen, the gestures no longer work and the whole lower part of the screen does not respond. how can i solve?
minote10

On Mi 10 Pro if you swipe up from the edge of the screen to bring up Google Assistant the gestures stop working. Tried after a few reboots and it always was like that.
Also I didn't like how you couldn't extend the notifications by swiping down on them so going back to previous weekly now.
me too and the bottom part of the screen no longer responds.
minote10

Reactions: Tony Montana
even the sounds are disabled despite appearing active in the sidebar, you have to silence and then reactivate the sound

great work! but i had some problem everytime loop in recovery after flash but i fix with an the older twrp...

Status
Not open for further replies.