MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mi 10 Pro if you swipe up from the edge of the screen to bring up Google Assistant the gestures stop working. Tried after a few reboots and it always was like that.
Also I didn't like how you couldn't extend the notifications by swiping down on them so going back to previous weekly now.
Yes - same on my Mi 10 (umi). After trying to get Google Assistant from the bottom corner, gestures from the bottom part of the screen stopped working. A reboot sorts it out.
Turning off Google Assistant gestures from the bottom corner sorts it.

Yes - same on my Mi 10 (umi). After trying to get Google Assistant from the bottom corner, gestures from the bottom part of the screen stopped working. A reboot sorts it out.
Turning off Google Assistant gestures from the bottom corner sorts it.
Having turned off Google Assistant gestures, I have noticed that switching (swiping) between apps is now working much better. It is far more positive than before in getting the next app - both backwards and forwards. This is the swiping up from the bottom of the screen, and then going left (for back) or right (for forwards) - or is it the other way round! It was very 'hit and miss' before. It seems like a good optimisation (but not mentioned specifically in the ChangeLog).

Is there any way to make picture in picture work with gesture mode in Youtube? here hasn't worked for a long time

on Mi 10 ultra i have a problem with YouTube vanced, every time i reboot phone YouTube apk disappear and i have to reinstall from manager... until previous weekly build was working correctly, i tried also this fix: https://github.com/YTVanced/VancedManager/issues/212
but it didn't work, it made just YouTube icon stay after reboot but the app won't open... any idea?

i was using the magisk module no miui cutout with the redmi k30 5g and was working fine, but i updated to 20.12.2 and the first number of the clock don't show due to the screen cutout. is like the border is "eating" half of the first number, its like if it is 2 millimeter (0,0787402 inches) for the right it would be normal again
someone know how to fix?
Magisk module link:

on Mi 10 ultra i have a problem with YouTube vanced, every time i reboot phone YouTube apk disappear and i have to reinstall from manager... until previous weekly build was working correctly, i tried also this fix: https://github.com/YTVanced/VancedManager/issues/212
but it didn't work, it made just YouTube icon stay after reboot but the app won't open... any idea?
Same with Mi 10 Pro.

It might have some small drawbacks this week but overall its a good update actually. Finally since 2016 I've been waiting for this in miui, you can extent a pop up notification from the top of the screen and it will show it on the notification shade. It's such a shame that the extend notification by swiping it doesn't work but I guess it will be fixed in a future one by Xiaomi.

I wouldnbe great if you guy can help upload the latest Miui Launcher from this build. Mi 8 beta build has been suspended by Xiaomi, so it's the only way i can taste the new feature.

Hi, do you know how to remove the white bar?

Attachments

• IMG_20201204_011428[1].jpg
    IMG_20201204_011428[1].jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 316
It happened to me since A11 update on Mi 10 Ultra. Currently I’m just using non-root version.

Somehow my Mi 10 (umi) has become an Mi 3W! I thought that installing this latest ROM might have corrected it - but not.
Any thoughts as to how to get it to read 'Mi 10' again?
Can't figure it out , there is no Mi 3W ..
It's MI 10 , no problem ..
Changed languages also but the same , still MI 10 .. weird..

Edit
Ok , i saw it .. i don't use magisk ..

Last edited:
Hi folks, just wanted to let you know that on my Mi 10 Ultra I went from 11.18 to this, and am facing the recents crash issue - System Launcher crashes. This still occurs after deleting the package_cache in twrp. Hiding the nav bar and the home full screen gesture also continue to not work, but other than that all is peachy!

Thanks

I updated and the device does not start, it is stuck on the boot screen, so I decided to do a clean installation.

Attention, if you are going to update without doing a clean installation on the MI 9T it will lock the device, if you want to use this new update do a clean installation.

MODEL MI 9T

How can I activate the option of recent apps to be vertical on the redmi note 8? It does not appear in the settings of the home screen

I updated and the device does not start, it is stuck on the boot screen, so I decided to do a clean installation.

Attention, if you are going to update without doing a clean installation on the MI 9T it will lock the device, if you want to use this new update do a clean installation.

MODEL MI 9T

Dirty update as always (OTA update). Works fine on my device (Mi 9T).

is dual app now working ? anyone know ? on mi 10 pro last weekly eu

(global stable now got androind 11 update and dual app working)

How can I activate the option of recent apps to be vertical on the redmi note 8? It does not appear in the settings of the home screen
If I do a search in Settings for 'recents', it comes up with 'Arrange items in Recents'. I am using an Mi 10 (umi). It will probably do the same for you.

Otherwise on my phone, it is under Settings / Home screen / Arrange items in Recents ....

with this update the recording of calls in Mi Note 10 was solved, without having to deactivate "Voice Match" / "ok Google"?
Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.