MIUI 12.3 20.12.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is this? This popped up when I was trying to paste a copied text. Also, I can't copy and paste now. It's not doing anything.

Reactions: ejatamer
On Mi 10 Pro if you swipe up from the edge of the screen to bring up Google Assistant the gestures stop working. Tried after a few reboots and it always was like that.
Also I didn't like how you couldn't extend the notifications by swiping down on them so going back to previous weekly now.
Yes - same on my Mi 10 (umi). After trying to get Google Assistant from the bottom corner, gestures from the bottom part of the screen stopped working. A reboot sorts it out.
Turning off Google Assistant gestures from the bottom corner sorts it.
As an alternative, I have activated the 'Press and hold the Power button for 0.5s to turn on Google Assistant'.
This is under Settings / Additional Settings/ Button shortcuts / (System Control).

Reactions: petros93

Anyone encountered this issue? Every time i use app lock, open with fingerprint and close the apps the status bar always white. This is only on default mode. Updated news : not only on the apps lock mode this is happening when I use gesture back to home.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Kimbaroth, post: 575161, membro: 264416"]
Quale launcher e icon pack stai usando? Sono anche un utente Poco F2! = D
[/CITAZIONE]
Che recovery stai usando sulla settimanale, bisogna usare quella Cinese Twrp funziona bene

The update UI on mi 10 pro is good, now it's speedier to open app when I touch the app notification. And Google Message app now load message thread with hundreds of messages instantly, much quicker than before.

Hi folks, just wanted to let you know that on my Mi 10 Ultra I went from 11.18 to this, and am facing the recents crash issue - System Launcher crashes. This still occurs after deleting the package_cache in twrp. Hiding the nav bar and the home full screen gesture also continue to not work, but other than that all is peachy!

Thanks
Experienced this as well. Using Nova Launcher. Full screen gestures still doesnt work. Can't close recent apps anymore.

What is this? This popped up when I was trying to paste a copied text. Also, I can't copy and paste now. It's not doing anything.
as far as i remember this is related to the clipboard, responsible for copying and pasting, xiaomi made the big mistake of putting the option to deny the clipboard in blue. so it may be that you have disabled the clipboard for this application when the permission appeared, in short, go to the application settings and look for the clipboard permission or something, activate and give permission forever.

Hi.. I try to update, but when it reboot to twrp, it ask for decryption password. Can anyone assist?

Wow.. This version seems to hv better fingerprint speed.. And fingerprint vibration. Also the status bar font/icon seems bigger n bold. Nice update.

Where is on dark modus the exceptions for the apps ... some apps don't work under dark modus ....

Setting - more dark.modus settings ... Nothing found

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-04-07-23-18-237_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-04-07-23-18-237_com.android.settings.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: andypelaez123
On my mi9 t bubbles do not work correctly, lte symbol is shown instead of 4g, notification panel lags, dual app again causes problems

Reactions: Iago14
Status
Not open for further replies.