MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI 12.5 by xiaomi.eu installed OK on MI 9T. dirty flash over last weekly w/o any issues.
install will set new Snow Mountain super wallpaper as default theme; keeps my installed fonts and reset navigation from gestures to buttons (this i have to revert to gestures) all my other settings were kept. VoLTE and VoWIFI works out of box.
have not found any issues so far - all good !

Thank you devs for a great work ! and wish you all a Happy New Year !

see u guys next year ;)
Nice to know
thanks for sharing your experience

MIUI 12.5 by xiaomi.eu installed OK on MI 9T. dirty flash over last weekly w/o any issues.
install will set new Snow Mountain super wallpaper as default theme; keeps my installed fonts and reset navigation from gestures to buttons (this i have to revert to gestures) all my other settings were kept. VoLTE and VoWIFI works out of box.
have not found any issues so far - all good !

Thank you devs for a great work ! and wish you all a Happy New Year !

see u guys next year ;)

What Twrp do you have?

Installed on my Mi 9 with dirty installation.
Everything seems ok ... so thanks to the developers who always prove themselves at the TOP!
The only thing a little strange is when you pull down the notification curtain ... the graphics do not fit together perfectly, but I'm sure it will improve with the next versions! Great !!!
Also Mi 9. It is necessary to select in the settings the type of curtain not Android but MIUI

Hi to all! Flash in MI 10 lite zoom. Everything is OK, no problems for now. Work very smooth.
Thanks to dev·s!! And HAPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

So is this 12.5 debloated as Xiaomi said it would be on event?
Well, can't really be called debloated. Xiaomi just 'decoupled' a bunch of non-crucial system apps and let you uninstall them if you really want. Cleaner, Calculator, Recorder and some other can be uninstalled, at least you could do so on official beta. The apps they showed and compared with iOS, EMUI and other skins are the system apps you can't uninstall.

Reactions: iSayE
Last edited:
Mi 9t pro no problems so far. Many thanks to the team and a good start into 2021.

IMG_20201231_204550.jpg

Device K20 pro
i faced a bug when i am trying to open a messenger chat bubble the screen goes dark (like if i turn the brightness very low) then the screen is not responding except if i swipe to home screen!! please how can i fix this

Just installed newest rom on Lavender

• swipe down on screen (left or right side) shows notifications. To reach the control center you have to swipe down from top of screen.
  • VoLTE symbol still missing in statusbar
  • boot logo now looks very simple (only white MIUI)

Last edited:
Dirty upgrade from 20.11.18, just wiped system, cache and cache/dalvik,
First boot took a few minutes, after second reboot all fine so far.

Next Xiaomi.eu Rom will get on my new Mi11

Thx

Happx new year to all!

Full screen mode not working. Won't recognise gestures on k20pro
You have to set the default launcher to "MIUI Launcher" ("POCO Launcher" should also work too). Blame Xiaomi devs for not updating their framework for Android 11 properly. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mansell68
Updating my davinci with 3.4.0-9_10 mauronofrio TWRP it returned Error 7
Failed to mount '/system_root' (structure needs cleaning)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.