MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i need help because with 12.3 ok Google works but in this rom no. Anyone have the same problem?

Same for my Mi9, i wasn't able to get Ok Google (Voice Match) working. It always just turned itself off, after i exited that menu. I tried so many solutions, like:
- retraining voice
- deleting voice (it doesn't delete it)
- cleaning Google app's all data
- delete app's updates
- clear cache

I'm flashing the new (20.12.30) build, lets see, i hope it'll fix it.

MI9, HMK20ProMI9TPro 20.12.30 RELEASED
- Fixed NFC Payments
Is there a problem updating for MI9? I can not select Yes button when is ready to reboot. Vía OTA neither Choosing update package.
146ac291b79f9ba307acd68adccec7a5.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

In the Mi Note 10, after a clean install, I have just two bugs: in the messages app, there is not the option to make a call. Moreover, the phone app keeps the display on during a call (I noticed it when I make calls with the car bluetooth). Battery is better then the stable Android 10: thanks to devs!!!

Same for my Mi9, i wasn't able to get Ok Google (Voice Match) working. It always just turned itself off, after i exited that menu. I tried so many solutions, like:
- retraining voice
- deleting voice (it doesn't delete it)
- cleaning Google app's all data
- delete app's updates
- clear cache

I'm flashing the new (20.12.30) build, lets see, i hope it'll fix it.
Same, doesn't work with 12.30.

Hi all, is there anyone having issues about bluetooth audio? Looks like sound gets down when low basses play. I dont like it. Its really weird. (9T Pro)

I also found a bug when i'm loading the phone (MI9T Pro):

when it's plugged, then it isn't going into deep sleep.

I'm using Battery Charge Limit - App which stops loading at 78% and after getting up i'm wondering why the accu is on 51% (on screenshot is this app disabled to show you the bug).

Edit:
flashed the new rom for mi9t pro and then i charged it from new (90%-100%): still no deep sleep when charging.

Last edited:
My mi9t makes a lot of drain in the first 10-15% of battery after unplug from the charger

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-05-08-10-37-384_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-05-08-10-37-384_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 174
Hello and happy new year everyone!
First of all thanks to all developers for the new rom. Runs smooth for now.
I am using Mi10pro and currently I have a battery drain problem. When I check the power usage, I saw that most of the battery is drained by Android Core Apps. I did not have any drain problems before this latest update. I wonder if this is a rom related problem and should wait for the next update to get it fixed or is there anything else I can do to stop this draining problem. If anyone else having this problem and knows any solution, I would really appreciate the help.
Thank you in advance!

Hi together, the safe mode is only for analysis or uninstalling apps that causes issues and perhaps prevent the phone from booting, not for daily usage.

In case of magisk issues, you can uninstall magisk or flash the boot.img. in case of LP issues (bootloop) , delete LP in safe mode and install the rom image again.
Yeah yeah, I was refferring to iain_b..

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
hi all.

I installed this rom to mi 9. and I can not open settings/wallpaper & personalization options and also I could not change always on clock setting. Does anyone has same issue?

hi all.

I installed this rom to mi 9. and I can not open settings/wallpaper & personalization options and also I could not change always on clock setting. Does anyone has same issue?
Was it the re-uploaded ROM of yesterday?
Was it a clean install or dirty flash?
Did you clear cache & dalvik after install?

Was it the re-uploaded ROM of yesterday?
Was it a clean install or dirty flash?
Did you clear cache & dalvik after install?
oh I did not see the new version of rom. Also it was dirty flash because I was using previous weekly rom. Let me try new version.

Reactions: geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.