Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "nikakvo, postagem: 579277, membro: 255712"]
Sim não tem problema
[/CITAR]
thank you friend

Is it expected to have MIUI 12.5 this Friday? Just curious.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Based on previous December releases, a new version closed beta china should be released tomorrow, and will be downloaded between Thursday 31st and Friday 1st. As a happy new year gift

Reactions: ddj123
I think it should work that way but I've never tried it, just be sure that the clean all option is selected if you opt for this way, since MiFlash automatically selects the lock option. I'm not sure how it works with Stable to Developer bootloader-wise, but if your bootloader is already unlocked then keep it that way, especially if the phone is not the China ROM version.

The way I did it the last time when MIUI 12 was in beta was flash the .zip with TWRP and then reboot to system. TWRP doesn't have an option to stop stock ROMs from replacing custom recoveries with stock ones so when you reboot it will switch to Mi Recovery. Once you boot into MIUI, if you already have internal test privileges just go into Updater and from the 3 dot menu select the option to download latest (full) package and reboot once it's complete. After that you'll be able to install OTAs normally.

Just to be sure (if you opt for the TWPR method) you could reboot to recovery before the Updater step, if it's Mi Recovery then you're good to go (to go back to OS just select the first option with the power button, it will probably be in Chinese).
With this method you can go from a custom Rom to an original one without going through the MiFlas and it remains as factory, but without the bootloader closed?

Based on previous December releases, a new version closed beta china should be released tomorrow, and will be downloaded between Thursday 31st and Friday 1st. As a happy new year gift
i think closed beta china released yesterday !!

Hello guys,

How can I patch Widevine CDM Security Level from L3 to L1? Since the update to android 11 (MI9T) the level has decreased to L3, which force Netflix to SD quality.

Hello thank you for your work, a quick question why not k20pro instead of k20 under android 11? weird your choice.

Hello guys,

How can I patch Widevine CDM Security Level from L3 to L1? Since the update to android 11 (MI9T) the level has decreased to L3, which force Netflix to SD quality.
Hello, read this answer => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-10-22.57990/post-568681
:)

Hello thank you for your work, a quick question why not k20pro instead of k20 under android 11? weird your choice.
Hello, Xiaomi.eu devs are NOT Xiaomi employees.
Anyway, K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro will get Android 11 update in the next Weekly ROM update. ;)

I hope that the Mi 10T Lite will get a weekly rom too, being on Global 12.0.6 Mi10T Lite (have to wait two more days to unlock bootloader) and 20.12.9 with Redmi Note 7 really feels so different lol

Some nice updates since my device will be on the second patch of Android 11 , don't know why though!!

But like the new superwallpaper
31f0aa7fbd8c7901fa682473343807f5.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

i am waiting for the new 12.5 version with android 11 for mi 9 lite because i want to do a clean install.
should i expect it until end of Dec?

img]

try to do a completely clean installation, check ALL boxes, dalvik cache, system, data, internal storage, cache, DELETE EVERYTHING. but to do that you need a usb OTG, put the ZIP ZIP rom the same way you download it, don't unzip the rom, put the rom on the USB stick after deleting everything.
I'll summarize to be CLEAR.
1- wipe write yes
2- wipe, advance wipe, mark all boxes and delete.
3- connect your pendrive + otg with the rom.
4- install, select the rom that is on your pendrive and install.
This is the correct way and it guarantees the best possible system functioning.

An OTG costs 2 dollars, you need to have this.
is there a way after the first boot to use otg mouse to enter wifi and google password?it not give me the option to open a keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.