MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kacskrz said: EU ROM has been removed due to Terms and conditions issue, we're analyzing this issue and trying to fix it as soon as we can, wait patiently.
and someone managed to download, there were only 5 firmware laid out

Oh, I've ~been downloading the rom for mi 10 for the last ~2hours and it's almost completed. Will there be any issues if I try to install it?

Too many people trying to find and download files before they are ready, and being put into the download folders!
We need to be patient and wait until they are officially available on the site. ;)

Share link please for Mi 10.
Haha, welp, it seems like the link shows up a 404 error now.
Also, for the rest wondering why people want to get the rom quickly, well, even if I downloaded I probably won't install it..
I ~learnt afterwards that it may have some bugs..
~No reason to rush, even if we get it the first one fast probably we'll want to install the new one as well, wasting time..

Haha, welp, it seems like the link shows up a 404 error now.
Also, for the rest wondering why people want to get the rom quickly, well, even if I downloaded I probably won't install it..
I ~learnt afterwards that it may have some bugs..
~No reason to rush, even if we get it the first one fast probably we'll want to install the new one as well, wasting time..
i download the rom in this morning to Mi 10 but i wait not flash it yet did its work fine or they delete its because many bugs

?Are you asking me? If yes, from what others said it may have some small bugs not letting you accept some terms and conditions, which in turn probably doesn't let you get past the set up screen. Anyways though, I managed to get it ~just before it was taken down, but I'll ~not flash it. They'll probably release the fixed one within the day. (And we ~were told not to spam the thread and be patient.) What's the purpose of spending ~2hours to get the rom ~only to see there's a patched one after ~3hours..

I don't know what is happening but this release become very bad on 9T. Animations went full of stuttering, apps need long time to open. And there is no multitasking at all, apps reloading almost immediately when put in background. And sim activation showing whenever phone is idle for some time. Hope next update will fix it.

Reactions: Denisx
Status
Not open for further replies.