MIUI 11.2 20.2.20 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a problem with the screen turning on automatically, even though I turned off the AOD and notifications

Love the new animations! And it seems that the grey bar that appeared while opening an app is gone!
Thank you so much for your work

Hi!
I was getting this error mentioned on the changelog after last update, on my Xiaomi mi8 Pro
If after update did you got popup "Clear this app's data in Settings > System apps and try again", clear Email app data. After perform, your email accounts on this app must be added again.
But I can´t find where to apply this fix. Is it only for Xiaomi's email app, or Outlook? Or Gmail app?
Thanks for the clarification and for your amazing updates!!

Hi!
I was getting this error mentioned on the changelog after last update, on my Xiaomi mi8 Pro
If after update did you got popup "Clear this app's data in Settings > System apps and try again", clear Email app data. After perform, your email accounts on this app must be added again.
But I can´t find where to apply this fix. Is it only for Xiaomi's email app, or Outlook? Or Gmail app?
Thanks for the clarification and for your amazing updates!!
Only for Xiaomi Email app.

Thx für the update! Running on Mi 9 after upgrading from previous weekly it feels smooth and the grey status bar error seems gone. Netflix and Google Play also working! Great

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-21-07-49-03-491_com.android.systemui.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-21-07-49-03-491_com.android.systemui.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 331
Thanks to developers for the update .
Mi9 can't see split screen option and the icons animations effect can't be disable.

With the new gesture function, now it's really a pain the ass to access recent menu on mi 9 ..... I wish they are back to the previous one, I feel fine with that more than the current combination of MIUI and pure android, more complicated, less efficient.

After upgraded everything is good until I notice a bug. I am using Global Dark Mode so there is a white bar on the bottom which is a new feature for gesture. I have turn it off in the setting and everything is okay. But when I tried to type something on the keyboard, at the bottom, i tried to press something and it is not responsive or need to press twice or triple times before my character is fill into the textbox. Note I am using K20 Pro and google keyboard. Thanks.

Greetings! This is my review on the latest ROM especially for Mi 8:

WHAT'S NEW
1. Redesigned full-screen navigation gesture.
2. Optimized opening, closing and Recents animation.
3. Added new Always-On Display theme.
4. Redesigned backup and restore functionality.
5. New hide app feature in launcher settings.
6. Updated WiFi icon with generation label on status bar.
7. Improve Daily Screen Time Limit functionality.
8. Redesigned calculator app.

NEW BUGS

- Missing split-screen and suggestions panel in Recents.
Split-screen functionality was disabled and suggestions panel were missing even though the settings already turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.