MIUI 11.2 20.2.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting one issue on my Mi 9T:
- 24h wallpaper doesn't seem to work on this version (always "night" wallpaper state), it was working in the previous version.

Bottom bar (ios style line) to swipe between opened apps has gone on Mi8 20.2.27

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-29-10-15-01-581_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-29-10-15-01-581_com.android.settings.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 345
Reactions: Jimi Hendrix
This feature was from alpha version of the mi launcher. Also the animations are missing. Within the next updates these features will be back. Thanks

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Bottom bar (ios style line) to swipe between opened apps has gone on Mi8 20.2.27
It only is present at 20.2.20
I was using it, but when i've updated to 20.2.20 v2 It has gone

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

It only is present at 20.2.20
I was using it, but when i've updated to 20.2.20 v2 It has gone

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk
This feature was from alpha version of the mi launcher. Also the animations are missing. Within the next updates these features will be back.

After reboot I have a bootloop with TWRP telling me, that mouning vendor failed, so I cant do anything
Redmi k30 5g, Magisk 20.3

We cant reduce dpi/size like in old builds ?
i am not talking about fonts size
But icons, apps and settings size.

Édited : i found it they just moved it

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have installed the current version on MI 9T.
No new animations
No launcher bar to switch between apps
Many things missing from the previous one that was released for 10 devices only!
Am i missing something ?!!!

Another week for Lavender without any update? This is ridiculous...
There was an update. Well, "update" to give it a name, that wasn't an update...
I'm now out of this. I liked xiaomi.eu but this chaos with the updates is imposible to follow. And then, add to this, the very wrong movement with the last "update".
I'm officialy in Pixel Experience now.

Can someone please tell me how do i update system apps,i heard you can do it with mixplorer f.m, any YouTube vid links please

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: yogox
Hi, just wanted to check if you guys have the same issue i have using google cast. Im using mi9t since the upgrade from android 10 everytime i try to cast my device (mirror) using google home or wireless display connected to mibox-s or nest mini the audio is way too low. Phone and nest mini set to 100% but sounds like 1 or 5%. But if i cast via apps like spotify, deezer and youtube audio is fine. I downloaded original android9 and 10 from miui.com for mi9t (installed via fastboot), android9 works fine. But when i upgrade to 10 audio is gone or less than 5% can anyone try this or point me to a fix? Thanks!

By updating our ROM... Latest system apps always included..
Please update latest System Launcher. You can see its stable. I am using 4.16.0.1550. I uploaded video for you. But newest version is 4.16.0.1555. Only two features doesnt work. Split screen and Google App Vault. But New animation and gestures is very stable.

My test video :

Please update latest System Launcher. You can see its stable. I am using 4.16.0.1550. I uploaded video for you. But newest version is 4.16.0.1555. Only two features doesnt work. Split screen and Google App Vault. But New animation and gestures is very stable.

My test video :

How about users using Split screen and App Vault? They can't using that features just because of one person who like new animation?

My test video :

I cannot install it. Says cannot update system app. Any solution?

Reactions: MiPhone8 and yogox
Mix 3 working very good so far. Bluetooth media still a issue with car. Have try clean wipe sometime.

MIX 3

Status
Not open for further replies.