Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand
? !
Check ingbrzy topic starter post on the top of this topic and read rules

First rule, when you posting:
"If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA"

Never ask for update.
Questions for release dates or "Why not relased?" already prohibited.

If available, just use the ROM.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - #20.2.27

(Added later) this post is wrong, the 20.3.5 changelog quoted in post #385 is for the Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet), which had not been updated to Android 10.
According to a previous post the update (not yet availanle) for (lavender) includes a new TWRP recovery. This suggests to me that previous TWRPs may have had some connection to the password problems; there have been password problems associated with recoveries for the RN7 specifically. The question I ask: if using the OrangeFox recovery, which seems to have fewer problems, is it better to install the TWRP in the update, or to remove it from the ZIP file and leave the current OrangeFox as the recovery installed?

Last edited:
According to a previous post the update (not yet availanle) for Redmi Note 7 (lavender) includes a new TWRP recovery. This suggests to me that previous TWRPs may have had some connection to the password problems; there have been password problems associated with recoveries for the RN7 specifically. The question I ask: if using the OrangeFox recovery, which seems to have fewer problems, is it better to install the TWRP in the update, or to remove it from the ZIP file and leave the current OrangeFox as the recovery installed?
First Android 10 ROM included it, but because it had so many problems it was taken out
I also use OrangeFox and it works perfectly

Reactions: pol098
According to a previous post the update (not yet availanle) for Redmi Note 7 (lavender) includes a new TWRP recovery. This suggests to me that previous TWRPs may have had some connection to the password problems; there have been password problems associated with recoveries for the RN7 specifically. The question I ask: if using the OrangeFox recovery, which seems to have fewer problems, is it better to install the TWRP in the update, or to remove it from the ZIP file and leave the current OrangeFox as the recovery installed?
If you are refering to this post the person is talking about RN7Pro violet, not lavender.

Is it necessary to flash dfe for install this room in a Xiaomi Mi 9T PRO? My device is not encrypted.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hello guys, I'm using redmi k30 5g, and i installed the rom(beta). Just wanna ask where can i find the new gesture? The bar on the bottom and swipe left and right to switch app. Or it is bot implemented on k30 5g?

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Although the security patch (Nov 19) is still a huge issue on my Mi 9 I must report that Android Auto hadn't died or froze my phone while driving and listening to Spotify or Audible. The first beta patch on MIUI 11.2 where this doesn't happen, finally! :) But I have a feeling some of the newer patches will break it again (happened before) so I'll just enjoy it while it lasts :cool:

I hoped for a weekly update yesterday that might address the old security patch issue... Guess we'll have to wait some more.

20.3.5 for some devices

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Oh wow! So there IS a patch for this week! My updater just reported a new version wow! Do you have some kind of alerting on releases? :)

There's no topic created, though. Will wait for the morning for feedback. Devs, as per usual, rocking hard! :cool:

Edit: Patch notes state "Updated Android Security Patch to February/March 2019" Hope that's not the case :) Nov 2019 is already bad enough :)

Edit 2: The security patch for MI 9 on 20.3.5 is still Nov19, despite stating Feb20 in options. Why devs? Why?

Last edited:
Oh wow! So there IS a patch for this week! My updater just reported a new version wow! Do you have some kind of alerting on releases? :)

There's no topic created, though. Will wait for the morning for feedback. Devs, as per usual, rocking hard! :cool:

Edit: Patch notes state "Updated Android Security Patch to February/March 2019" Hope that's not the case :) Nov 2019 is already bad enough :)

Edit 2: The security patch for MI 9 on 20.3.5 is still Nov19, despite stating Feb20 in options. Why devs? Why?
You already updated it to 20.3.5?

Xiaomi mi9 pro 5g. descargando

Updated to 20.3.5, I must confirmed that the bugs from the last build were fixed in Lavender. eg wifi, and password recognition. Furthermore the system wide font were fixed as well. Thanks Devs!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: x3mzone
Ambient screen never turns off and the color stays stronger, does anyone pass?

Still no new animation for Mi 9 pro 5g. It was nice on K20 Pro premium but removed as well. I think it works well on mobiles that have at least 8GB RAM or 12.

Check your phone again, my mi 9 is Feb already.

Attachments

• 3701ea281244e91ab055.jpg
    3701ea281244e91ab055.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 390
Status
Not open for further replies.