MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a question...Why not update? You can do it! Just do it!

miui 11 making phone more slow like iphone do and more less screen time. nothing new in miui 11 . i only need to know. when phone going to deep sleep lockscreen notifications not work in all miui 10 version. is it fixed in miui 11 ?

Mi mix 3 user here. This update fixed all the lag from the last one so thank you. Here's an issue I've found so far in this one;
The dark mode affects way more apps now, causing some apps to just force close straight away. However some apps do work with the colours darkened.

My phone is Mi9(not pro,9t,9t pro), I just flash persist.img via TWRP,but I forgot backup original persist.img.Now I want to go back with original persist.img,Can someone provide it? Thank you

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 9 發送

Someone using Redmi Note 8 rom Global
Please help me.
How install EU Rom.
Im tried and can not install.

4927d658cbdeaf63b587fb89b1ebdb5a.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

My phone is Mi9(not pro,9t,9t pro), I just flash persist.img via TWRP,but I forgot backup original persist.img.Now I want to go back with original persist.img,Can someone provide it? Thank you

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 9 發送

sorry ... you have no chance without a backup before ....

I dirty flashed latest rom on my Mix 2 chiron, magisk 20.3 stable did what it was supposed to do. All true here.

Any chance that Wireguard´s kernel module will be integrated in future releases? User-space Wireguard is slower and cosumes more battery.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Doppler
A couple of questions about Global Dark Mode...

1) Is GDM a feature of Android 10, Miui 11, or a combination of the two?

2) Can individual apps be excluded from GDM, or is it all or nothing?

Strange bug on mi9t pro: Aod items have very low luminosity when the phone autolock it's self. If i lock the phone with the power button everything it's ok. Anyone else experience this bug?

Thanks for your work, devs. The issue with status bar lag after unlocking is fixed on Mi 9 SE. Cheers.

Edit: I stand corrected. The unlocking lag is still present on Mi9 SE.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhona1234
i have a mi note 10 on global rom 11.0.8 can anyone how have it tell me if it worth to flash this rom thanks advance.

Please fix the RTL (in hebrew, arabic) bug in eu rom, xiaomi mi 9, no scrolling screenshot button.
In officiall global its working just fine. In every update i say - today is the day! ... And no.. not yet.

New about fingerprint problems with Mix 2s devices???
With MIUI 11 me and other guys had fingerprint broken..no menu options into settings.
Sometimes it appears for some hours then hidden again.
Sometimes with modded kernel it works, but only for some hours.

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I have pass the SafetyNet and cts, hide the app in magisk hide, but the app bank and sky blocked me...
any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.