MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

does anyone know how i can solve this problem? after a format data is the second versions that I have this problem

Safetynet is fixed after flashing persist.img.
Honestly I give a **** about high resolution streaming on a 6" device. :)
Great job - thanks guys.
How did you flash persist.img with fastboot? My persist partition is write-protected

Sent from my MI 8

Hi There.
I've downloaded the [persist.img] from Global Stable rom (fastboot version) for my Lavender.
There is, by chance, someone who has already tried to flash, on Lavender...??

Just re-installed Magisk 20.3 on my RN7P (violet) after dirty flashing this latest ROM and ctsProfile is now TRUE !!!

WTF, I thought Magisk was broken for now, so how come CTS is now passing, when it was failing previously?

Has some workaround been applied in this latest ROM ?

I understand it right, when I don't want to loose widevine l1, I should not update ?
Mi 9

After updating my Mi9 it is passing SafetyNet and has L1 Security Level also (according to DRM Info app)!
Is this normal??

Reactions: timbook2
just curious to know why persist image isn't flashed when you flash a fastboot ROM, even if is included at the tgz file

Hi There.
I've downloaded the [persist.img] from Global Stable rom (fastboot version) for my Lavender.
There is, by chance, someone who has already tried to flash, on Lavender...??
I downloaded the China ROM but can't locate persist.img in the zip file. What's the actual name of the persist.img file in the China ROM zip file?

Cts profile has fixed BY IT SELF on my mi note 10,also device became certified after i clean data n cache on playstore...weird things..

Just dirty flashed 20.3.12 on Mi 8 Pro and SafetyNet passes without messing with the persist.img

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.