MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is working perfectly on my Mi 9 (no lag, snappier)
I don't know what it's causing it but in the previous version (20.3.5) I start having problems with the UI at about the fifth day of usage and one day before updating to 20.3.12 the problems disappeared without any change on the phone.

Now with 20.3.12 the UI performance in gral is a way better but I have this lag/ghosting in the animation everytime I unlock the phone.

I'm testing trying to find what causes this without luck for now..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-15-12-20-37-659_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-12-20-37-659_lockscreen.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 368
  • Screenshot_2020-03-15-12-20-23-336_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-12-20-23-336_com.miui.home.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 352
  • Screenshot_2020-03-15-12-20-41-189_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-15-12-20-41-189_com.miui.home.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
I don't know what it's causing it but in the previous version (20.3.5) I start having problems with the UI at about the fifth day of usage and one day before updating to 20.3.12 the problems disappeared without any change on the phone.

Now with 20.3.12 the UI performance in gral is a way better but I have this lag/ghosting in the animation everytime I unlock the phone.

I'm testing trying to find what causes this without luck for now..View attachment 28736View attachment 28737View attachment 28738
I wiped dalvik and cache in twrp, so far is good...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vladimir Alfaro
Olá pessoal bom dia instalei a ROM 20.3.12 redmi note 7 porém está perfeito
Só que tenho problemas ao acessar o aplicativo da empresa na hora de sincroniza com servido o IMEI do aparelho não está batendo está com letras alguém poderia me ajuda só consigo sicroniza através do IMEI do aparelho primeira vez que aconteceu com migo

Im recibe the error "All mirror are offline, try again later" when Im try to update from options menu. Any solution?

Olá pessoal bom dia instalei a ROM 20.3.12 redmi note 7 porém está perfeito
Só que tenho problemas ao acessar o aplicativo da empresa na hora de sincroniza com servido o IMEI do aparelho não está batendo está com letras alguém poderia me ajuda só consigo sicroniza através do IMEI do aparelho primeira vez que aconteceu com migo
English please!

Same here on Mi 8

Big battery drain. About 10% all night Google play store and Android system eat the battery

Sent from Mi 9 Lite via Tapatalk

Reactions: dirtboy
WTF! i rebooted my phone and now it's encrypted after boot. i changed nothing and was using it 5 min ago

ewww i can't reboot in recovery i was on latest fox r1_02

fastboot flashed recovery again. partition encrypted anew :(

formated data / wiped and restored yesterday's backup and all good
How it encrypted again? I'll checked mine but still decrypted. You make my heart jumping bro. Hehe

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

How it encrypted again? I'll checked mine but still decrypted. You make my heart jumping bro. Hehe

Yes, but you last week you return your phone setings from the begining with Miflashtool and this colega probably ho dont do it and this is the reason to have encrypted OFhe must clean all with miflashtool and later install OF and this build :)

Yes, but you last week you return your phone setings from the begining with Miflashtool and this colega probably ho dont do it and this is the reason to have encrypted OFhe must clean all with miflashtool and later install OF and this build :)

So, if I understood, do you think there could be encrypt problems IF the flash of the new Recovery isn't not done on a clean slate?
Or, if it's the ROM that needs full cleaning, before...?

if only i knew, i rebooted because camera wasn't working and... yey encrypted

After installing orange-fox, to install the rom, what procedures do you do to install the rom !?
format data ? wipe cache, or something else?
Tanks

The dark mode on this week change the colour of the folders and widgets like clock
Max 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-16-23-05-25-678_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-16-23-05-25-678_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 221

I have the same behavior with my Mi 9t (20.2.27) for one week or so, before was running perfectly.
Also the battery drain is huge, even overnight 20 - 25%, responsable is an app/process called "keystore" with at least uses 60% of all battery usage.
Never read about that/seen this one before.

Any suggestions?

IMG_20200316_222611.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody got a lag or weird touch issues on mi9?
When i open apps, it takes sometimes 1,2 or 3 seconds before the info is loading.
Alsao when i want to swipe messages from notification bar to right( to dismiss) it sometimes go to left or inresponsive..

First i thought it could be the dirty flash but i tried full wipe/fresh install both.

Anybody got an idea or the same?

oops, i did read the last 2 pages..... lots off devices the same

Last edited:
Reactions: devotedfandom
First of all, I'm sorry about my bad English.
I opened this account for comment.
I have been using eu rom on every device for 4 years and I am very pleased. But in this release the charge for lavender began to go too fast. I'm sure there are many who agree. I'm sure things will be better for miui 11 Android 10 in future releases.

notification ball on top of the name memories, as if there was a notification or something new but nothing is there
Screenshot_2020-03-16-20-44-56-692_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.