MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since android 10 on mi note 10 my touchscreen is incorrect when phone is charging from pc in cable. Can't unlock touchscreen lock as it detect only 3-4 dots then show incorrect

I don't know what it's causing it but in the previous version (20.3.5) I start having problems with the UI at about the fifth day of usage and one day before updating to 20.3.12 the problems disappeared without any change on the phone.

Now with 20.3.12 the UI performance in gral is a way better but I have this lag/ghosting in the animation everytime I unlock the phone.

I'm testing trying to find what causes this without luck for now..
Well I jumped from 20.2.27 to 20.3.12 I don't know if that could be related cuz I'm not seeing it

Hello guys good morning I installed on ROM 20.3.12 redmi note 7 but it's perfect
I only have problems accessing the company's application when synchronizing with the device's IMEI is not tapping is with letters that could help me only I can sync through the device's IMEI ISMI the first time it happened to me

I also noticed a bigger battery drain in the lavender
Ok, so is not only my problem. I try to track drain but any app can detect him and put on general kernel power consumption (unaccounted)(I have gsam + system panel 2 both two with full adb permission)

You can try as follows :
In the Magisk, go to settings and then hide magisk...

I've already hide magisk in the setting, and change the name of TWRP folder in memory.. but the problem persist.

Anyway I have a very big battery drain compared to the xiaomi.eu stable on mi note 10

Last edited:
Reactions: nikakvo
Google map always stop running how to fix it
659e885a94616332f89641a7621f1743.jpg

通过我的 MI 8 UD 上的 Tapatalk发言

No, however, what I can absolutely confirm, is that the China TWRP (3.3.2) supplied in the ROM prompts for a PIN and decrypts the /Data partition correctly.

Why use Orange Fox?
Hi there.
Could you please tell us where we can found the China TWRP (3.3.2) ,that supplies to the encryption ?
Thnx!

On Redmi Note 7 Lavander the battery drain too much like a tank i dont have a gas station or power plant i hope this gonna be fixet with next update.
I agree. Before it was 1 day and a half battery life. Now it cannot reach 24 hrs and you put charger again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pasinatto
First of all, thanks again developers!
I updated to 20.1.21 a couple of weeks ago and since then I cannot upgrade to new versions cause updater downloads the version and reboots to twrp but it's like all files and folders shows very strange names... I've been reading that seems something about encryption but I tried all options (delete caches, advanced options and all that stuff) with TWRP and nothing works... Is there some way, now to upgrade to last versions?

Thanks in advance!

Should my IP address look like this?
My internet wasn't working for a few min and I noticed this!
ff320f37d4c581cbdc8cdf8b529fbf32.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

I updated to 20.1.21 a couple of weeks ago and since then I cannot upgrade to new versions cause updater downloads the version and reboots to twrp but it's like all files and folders shows very strange names... I've been reading that seems something about encryption but I tried all options (delete caches, advanced options and all that stuff) with TWRP and nothing works... Is there some way, now to upgrade to last versions?

Thanks in advance!
Install stock rom via fastboot first, then you can flash the new orangefox recovery and decryption will work again.

Thanks in advance!
Try a newer twrp,you need one that supports encryption,or try removing all locks on device before you boot into recovery,you don't have to flash fastboot rom from mi flash...or download the update manually and try flashing it from twrp

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I did the installation clean and realized that this version for the redmi note 7 is draining a lot of battery, does anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

• 1584445575945.png
    1584445575945.png
    312 bytes · Views: 248
Reactions: aksaktimur80
Install stock rom via fastboot first, then you can flash the new orangefox recovery and decryption will work again.

Hello redzwhen,

Do you think we all have to install stock rom first? Even if we don't have the encrypted problem? I am still running 01-21 rom

I have for last orangefox on phone. I hoped to do a orange fox update to 10.1_02 reboot to recovery and then do the 03-12 rom update.

Last edited:
Reactions: eric.dervel
Hello redzwhen,

Do you think we all have to install stock rom first? Even if we don't have the encrypted problem? I am still running 01-21 rom

I have for last orangefox on phone. I hoped to do a orange fox update to 10.1_02 reboot to recovery and then do the 03-12 rom update.
You are good to go. No need to flash the stock rom. Update directly to the latest update.

Reactions: toxiq
Hello. A little bit lag on Mi 8 SE. Especially when unlock screen. For example to put pin or when the desktop is already the status bar appearing some seconds later. Thanks developers.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Crucify
Hello. A little bit lag on Mi 8 SE. Especially when unlock screen. For example to put pin or when the desktop is already the status bar appearing some seconds later. Thanks developers.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk
It should not be that often. After you start to notice the lag, just restart your phone. Will be good for two days at least.

I tried to search but i couldn´t find a solution for my problem.
Since previous last weekly (and still present on this one) I've witnessed some battery drain on my mi9T.
~10% at night, and and usually have around 5-6h of SOT.
I still haven´t found what is draining my battery but i noticed that under battery utilization what is consuming more battery is "other apps". not the screen, not games not even social media.
I have always around 20-30% of battery consumption because of "other apps".
Does anyone know what is the cause of this? Maybe some app note listed? some bug?

(firstly i tried dirty flashing, but now i did a clean one)

Reactions: giodeluigi
Status
Not open for further replies.