MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should my IP address look like this?
My internet wasn't working for a few min and I noticed this!
ff320f37d4c581cbdc8cdf8b529fbf32.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
Your 5GHz WiFi is now using IPv6 addressing, that will be due to an update by your service provider. The IPv4 address is shown on the last line, but is not the active address.

I tried to search but i couldn´t find a solution for my problem.
Since previous last weekly (and still present on this one) I've witnessed some battery drain on my mi9T.
~10% at night, and and usually have around 5-6h of SOT.
I still haven´t found what is draining my battery but i noticed that under battery utilization what is consuming more battery is "other apps". not the screen, not games not even social media.
I have always around 20-30% of battery consumption because of "other apps".
Does anyone know what is the cause of this? Maybe some app note listed? some bug?

(firstly i tried dirty flashing, but now i did a clean one)
Yeah mate, same here on the same phone as you.
This weekly is definitely having some draining issues.
20.2.27 had the BEST (lowest) battery consumption ever!!
The best weekly rom ever cooked until MIUI 11 IMHO.

Hi! Hope everybody's well. I have a Mi Note 10 Pro (tucana) running latest Global Stable. I currently have Widevine L1, what I want to confirm is whether by flashing Xiaomi.eu to my device will I retain L1 or will I be downgraded to L3? @ingbrzy

Thanks!

Yeah mate, same here on the same phone as you.
This weekly is definitely having some draining issues.
20.2.27 had the BEST (lowest) battery consumption ever!!
The best weekly rom ever cooked until MIUI 11 IMHO.
Do you also have the same battery consumption under "other apps"?

Hi there.
Could you please tell us where we can found the China TWRP (3.3.2) ,that supplies to the encryption ?
Thnx!
Copy the RN7P A10 ROM to a PC and unpack it with WinRAR. The Recovery folder contains China TWRP 3.3.2 image file.

good afternoon, good health and courage to all
a question related to the situation, does anyone know why I do not receive emergency alerts from 112?
i have the redmi note 5 and i have selected all the corresponding settings from the settings
can anyone with same phone if receive such alerts?
is it a region theme from build.prop? now i have PL
thanks

I have a Mi9 and the ultra battery saver isn´t working. The icon in the notification area is disable and in settings doens´t appear the "ultra battery saver" section. Appeciate the help

Issue: Wifi autoconnect consistently fails when returning home, manual connect required.

Troubleshooting: Forgot network, re-added, reset network settings, cleared cache, dalvik, reinstalled OS, issue persists.

Any further troubleshooting steps you guys might suggest? Maybe developer settings, as I'm not as familiar with them as I'd like to be.

Thanks for any help!

Reactions: kephasa
Hello. A little bit lag on Mi 8 SE. Especially when unlock screen. For example to put pin or when the desktop is already the status bar appearing some seconds later. Thanks developers.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk
Clear the cache of the Launcher app, and it will be fine for a while.

Hi support,
I have a question for you.
I have a Mi max 3 with Miui version 10.5 xiaomi.eu 9.9.3 and I would like to switch to Miui 11.2 weekly, with twrp
I ask you if in the Miui 11.2 version there is Miui Dialer or Google Dialer; I need to record the calls.
Let me know.
Thanks for the support

hi, i have a problem with ultra battery saving. after disabling it, when unlocking the app icons in the home are not present. you have to go to the latest apps and exit to see them. the first time I solved it with a data format but I can't always do it. solutions?

Also experiencing lag on Mi 9T Pro, namely when unlocking the lock screen takes a while to dissappear and then swiping away notifications is very laggy.

Me too. I did a wipe cache/dalvik two days ago and now is fine. I hope the Friday build fix it.

Reactions: Putti
Is there any way to know what apps are in the 'Other' section in the battery stats? It's alwas the 2nd biggest drainer after screen and I can see the device was awake for hours.
The last 2 updates were horrible, I have to clear cache/dalvik every other day on my Mi9.

Can somebody please answer my query? I asked it earlier but I think nobody noticed it.
I have a MI Note 10 Pro (tucana) running latest Global Stable. I currently have Widevine L1, what I want to confirm is whether by flashing Xiaomi.eu to my device will I retain L1 or will I be downgraded to L3?

Thanks!

20.3.17 china beta changelog

source: https://www.gizchina.com/2020/03/17/miui-11-20-3-17-beta-brings-authorization-management-feature/

Authorization Management]

• Adds clipboard permissions to prevent applications from reading or tampering with clipboard content
  • Adds multiple permissions support for positioning / recording / photographing / contact / call history / calendar / reading and writing external storage to “Allow only in use”
  • The update adds positioning / recording / photograph permission support setting “Allow this time”
  • It also brings a comprehensive ban on background camera permissions to eradicate malicious application peeping
  • Adds positioning / recording / photographing permissions to display authorization options based on permission descriptions.

Anyone got Adaway to work with this rom?

Also experiencing lag in all activities in the phone like many others there. =(
yes i have it and work great adaway is great app

Изпратено от моят Redmi Note 7 с помощта на Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.