MIUI 11.2 20.3.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please answer my query? I asked it earlier but I think nobody noticed it.
I have a MI Note 10 Pro (tucana) running latest Global Stable. I currently have Widevine L1, what I want to confirm is whether by flashing Xiaomi.eu to my device will I retain L1 or will I be downgraded to L3?

Thanks!
It should have Widevine L1 on xiaomi.eu ROMs but I don't have this device. ;)

Reactions: GuseppiGuliano
What problem do you have with ok google?
if ok Google is activated my microphone stops working for calls and the person on the other end does not hear me, but when ok Google is disabled everything is normal, this has been discussed a lot here but no official solution, this bug came with Android 10 and since then I am unable to use ok Google.
ok Google = Voice match

OT. Do you guys know how to install chona beta rom? I'm using k30 5g and i wanna try china beta rom. But i don't know how to install. I have twrp installed on my phone. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

if ok Google is activated my microphone stops working for calls and the person on the other end does not hear me, but when ok Google is disabled everything is normal, this has been discussed a lot here but no official solution, this bug came with Android 10 and since then I am unable to use ok Google.
ok Google = Voice match
On which device? I'm using everyday ok google for making calls and work properly. Using mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

redmi note 7 lavender, i forgot to mention my cell phone, but when android 10 arrived on it all lavender users were reporting the same thing as me, but it must be hard to fix since xiaomi hasn't done anything about it until today
Report this through the feedback, hopefully with next update will be fixed

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 360
Can somebody please answer my query? I asked it earlier but I think nobody noticed it.
I have a MI Note 10 Pro (tucana) running latest Global Stable. I currently have Widevine L1, what I want to confirm is whether by flashing Xiaomi.eu to my device will I retain L1 or will I be downgraded to L3?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-18-17-55-23-572_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-18-17-55-23-572_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 287
If you had files to sum that size then yes... Probably you're not deleting old ROM zips
where Do I delete this? Please. I have been searching and deleting everything and this don´t decrease. I did a clean installation ROM yesterday and I have installed very few apps.

where Do I delete this?
stop worrying about it, you have plenty of memory, and if you really want to delete it just go to the file manager and search for the heaviest files, but don't delete anything, you better leave it like this if you don't know what will erase

this release the charge for lavender began to go too fast. I'm sure there are many who agree. I'm sure things will be better for miui 11 Android 10 in future releases.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Mi 9 lite / Mi 9 CC \ Dirty flash over 20.3.5

- no-Icons-after-unlock-Bug still alive.
- Google Smart Lock menu still missing and if a bt device or place is registered, smart Lock doesnt work

Marc

I figured out the root cause for this, but no solution yet. You simply remove Google Discovery in -1 Home screen, then this issue will not be there. You can use either App vault or none.

Reactions: bchristopeit
Hi, with this version I have two problem with 2 smartphone.

- mi9 SE : when I have made a copy of the rom in the phone, and restart to recovery it don't ask the code for decrypt, and I can't see the room inside (from recovery)

- mi 6 : I can't make a copy of the rom into the phone, when I try a message tell " impossible to copy, the phone stop to respond".

What I can do ? thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.