MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys, I got for the first time ever a problem by flashing a beta rom. On twrp I get the error 7 notification while updating the rom. How the fix this problem?

edit: I wanted to delete the assert lines in the updater_script but there aren't any anywhere lines with the name asserts. What should I do next? Thanks for the support.

PS.: I am able to restart my phone but unfortunately my WIFI and mobile data doesn't work so I need to fix it anyway, thanks.

2. edit: I fixed the problem! The ROM from sourceforge is corrupted! You should download it from androidfilehost!
My Device: Mi9, Magisk 20.3, TWRP 3.3.1-62 Unofficial by mauronofrio

Last edited:
When I go to app vault the steps card is broken, do you know any solution for this?
Screenshot_2020-03-20-07-49-11-997_com.miui.home.jpg

I just wanted to update my Note 7 Pro xiaomi.eu, see there, also encrypted, currently 20.03.05 on it.

I noticed I still had the data encryption bug when I went back to 20.1.21 from 20.3.5 Redmi note 7 lavender
I solved it by updating the recovery to
OrangeFox-R10.1_02-Stable-lavender

Reactions: Kev-Dev and Hen Ry
How to get rid of those nuisance security alerts?

They are annoying at best, popping up every time some activity occurs.

It is not just location, it is looking at address book, whatever

MiMix3
Just turn off privacy notification.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
its animoji ? Like Apple. i want my moji, Mimoji like Apple's Memoji.

Go to the Apple store and buy iPhone :D animoji, moji, mimoji you wont. and i wont to be rich but full happiness no exist :D :D

Wellcome in Xiaomi World my frend

Last edited:
Reactions: juolen
My screen still flashes when unlocking the phone. Some apps like Hangouts take a couple seconds to open. Just not as smooth as a few builds back.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

A lot of apps take a couple seconds to open (g cam, g maps, file manager, gallery and so on ).. :(

After open Google map my location icon just stuck even after force close Google map see left side upper corner

Status
Not open for further replies.