MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
chinese character on theme apps. @Igor Eisberg
81b5e717d401a549ca0ba375bb843b5e.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Why does my flashlight go on on my Mi 9 all the time?
No matter if I was on the stock ROM or now on xiaomi.eu.
I notice this especially when talking on the phone.
Does anyone have a solution for me?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

This blue app is supposed to let you know of what apps are doing on background, if you want you can disable this, for each app, that you trust and know what it is doing.
It will take you a bit of time, but eventually only the items that you really want to know happening in background, will appear.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the advice!

Go to the Apple store and buy iPhone :D animoji, moji, mimoji you wont. and i wont to be rich but full happiness no exist :D :D

Wellcome in Xiaomi World my frend

it is in the china release ... but not in the xiaomi.eu rom... so I have described how to install it ... thats all

Have I overlooked any switch or is there still no way that the launcher will automatically close after choosing an app?
In full screen mode, I have to swipe a damn often until the app overview is finally closed.

Go to the Apple store and buy iPhone :D animoji, moji, mimoji you wont. and i wont to be rich but full happiness no exist :D :D

Wellcome in Xiaomi World my frend
But Xiaomi have a Mimoji. But Xiaomi Eu rom disabled this feature. He can enable for us, additional ROM. i dont wanna use other MIUI ROM, i can use mimoji with slow phone. :)

Videos on facebook lite and mx player (only on hw decoder) starts at the fifth second on the android 10 beta rom but on the Android pie stable rom everything is fine
Redmi note 7

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hola en Redmi Note 7, ¿podría decir si con esta nueva actualización se solucionó el problema del micrófono y el envío de notificaciones a mi banda 4, gracias, espero que alguien lo haya intentado

I have had this problem with the GBoard since the update. The keyboard protrudes from the bottom edge as far as the hidden navigation bar occupies. However, this free area is sensitive to touch, corresponding to the keys above it

Solved. It's a beta bug by GBoard
caa6596243398893701dfbbb53b169d0.gif

Last edited:
Mi 9 quick charge bug is gone! On previous versions whenever you rebooted with a charger attached, quick charge would not turn on until you replug the cable.

Finally... My phone works as expected again... Last two updates were horrible. Thanks

Hello guys,

On my mi mix 2, I modify the build.prop and after a reboot, I lost the modification, is there anyone else with this issue?

Thx

I am on latest weekly version for my mi 8se and unlocking the phone with fingerprint causes disappearing icons and empty screen. If I use pin for unlock everything is ok. I cleared the launcher data and re-started the phone again but nothing changed. Is there a solution for this issue?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hola en Redmi Note 7, ¿podría decir si con esta nueva actualización se solucionó el problema del micrófono y el envío de notificaciones a mi banda 4, gracias, espero que alguien lo haya intentado
mine is a redmi note 7, not the pro, but the overheating problem is solved for our phones

Status
Not open for further replies.