MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: Mi9: if you disable that horrible blue notification icon for an app, it make effect only after rebooting. At least for me.

Weird
I have noticed since the upgrade that the connection to the wifi is unstable.
That is, connects to the network but not getting Internet access - Was not prior to the upgrade.
By the way, all other devices around are connected to the same network and get Internet.
I deleted, erased and reformed

Anyone know?

Reactions: hellfreezover
Done update on Mi 9 Pro, the problems remain the same. 1- Chrome is crashing on start, 2- backlight is not turning off independently of the settings, need to close the phone from the on/off button. All the rest seams ok.

Yes so do i. it is very small. And very necessary.

Any lavender user? what about phone heating and battery drain?
battery drain fast on 20.3.12 is gone on this version and no heating issue at all

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: redzwhen

no translate in french (app behavor)

Reactions: sxHeavy
I feel this version quicker than previous one. Everything feels as fast as they used to be on my mi 9.
Unfortunately, it was a no go for me. I went back to the stock ROM, and I noticed a difference right away. I'll probably try it again in a few weeks.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I feel this version quicker than previous one. Everything feels as fast as they used to be on my mi 9.
I came back from stock with 20.3.12 after 20.3.5 totally disappointed me. Since then, i no longer regret xiaomi.eu.
Just like on my sold Mix3, this ROM is just fun. Only the battery consumption is slightly higher than on stock.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

MI8SE users only
In this version the following bug is solved ?:
If you activate the Google Discover in -1 screen App, when you turn on thf phone, the screen starts without icons.
I am currently on 20.3.12
Thanks community and xiaomi.eu

MI8SE users only
In this version the following bug is solved ?:
If you activate the Google Discover in -1 screen App, when you turn on thf phone, the screen starts without icons.
I am currently on 20.3.12
Thanks community and xiaomi.eu
I think not. Because I was searching the reason why homescreen is empty. You tolld the answer.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Hincly
First of All, a Big Thanks to Devs! ;-)
Redmi N7, just dirty flashed the new 20.3.19: everything seems fine, smooth, and "whippy" when needed. For me, at now (!) it's Ok.
I Kindly, again, ask if it's possible to reintroduce the speaker volume adjustment, when you are on speakerphone.
Thank You so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.