MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Been using the weekly for a couple of years and use my mobile mainly for productive purposes.

Never had issues with jabber, WebEx, Outlook, etc, but on this week update every time I reboot the phone the Office 365 account is removed by intune, meaning I have to reconfigure the Office 365 and Cisco accounts.

Good thing is that tipicaly I only reboot the phone when there's an update, but want to share this issue.

Thanks.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have this problem with Gboard? (the blank space between space bar and the edge of the screen)

I have a Mi6 and beta version have some bugs and security Patch os not updated since 09.19. Is stable version better regarding bugs and security Patch? Can someone give me feedback about this thanks you

Mi 9T:
In phone's settings, I have this thing (in the orange square):

View attachment 28785

It's written "Finish setting up your device" and if I click on it it does nothing.
Am I the only one? ^^
:)
you are not only one has this problem. me also find that thibk unnecessary

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

i can not beack up a theme. i changed for example icons but when i click on the back up theme it says it is done but there is no backed up saved theme on list

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

K20 pro:

I read through every comment so far but i couldn't find an easy way to get rid of that blue monster on the top left of my screen. Or what it exactly even is or why do we need an icon for it ...or if someone might want the icon why is it the size of several icons? And if it's a central for those stupid "<the app you have already gave all rights to> is using those rights and not bothering you about it as it should be" notifications why do we need the separate notifications on top of that? Sure i would hope this kind of thing existed for things you haven't authorized specifically and knowingly but why do we need this for apps that we knowingly have gave the permissions to do what the alerts are alerting us for?

And why did we have to loose the 4 and 5 numbers from the wifi icon as they were quite helpful as like 99,9% of the networks still are of 4 and 5. I don't think many phones even can access 6. I would like this option back as i remember it to be just that and who doesn't want more options?

I haven't had the time to see if anything else is f***ed up. Other so far seemed to be saying everything else works pretty good so i'm hoping for that to be the case. I'm hoping to get back to 2 days of battery instead of this 1 and little over.

Reactions: masterhong960
I like the feature of MIUI showing what apps are doing what, but the constant notification is too much. I use an app that records my driving for my insurance discount, and I can't get rid of the blue notification. Hopefully more tweaks to this feature come in the next updates. I can't really complain as this is a beta ROM.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyesays
PSA: Mi9: if you disable that horrible blue notification icon for an app, it make effect only after rebooting. At least for me.
Cleaning the app's background? As I understand you will see it when the app is using your location in the background (is working in that way in my Mi 9)

Photo preview doesnt working on any camera app.
First of all, I want to thank the devs for this amazing release (works like a charm!)
Taking up yes, especially using the Google-cam, when I take a photo I see the preview of the image and then disappears, anyone has ideas? (I've tried already clearing the cache but the problem persists)

Reactions: devalian90
¿Alguien ha instalado la ROM en un MI MAX 3? ¿Podría decirme si funcionó bien?
Hola, aparentemente esta versión pone algunos iconos opacos. Yo esperaré la semana próxima. Manténme al tanto.
Apparently this version puts opaque icons on some occasions. I will wait next week.

Hi All !!
Great release, blank icons on home screen fixed on MI 9 Lite
Netflix fixed too
Translation of application behavior is not translated but it doesn't matter to me

Thanks to Xiaomi.eu team

[EDIT]
the problem blank icons on home screen is still there ,
less, but still there :-( :-(

Last edited:
For the people experiencing display issues:

Aka ( blue monster) the solution is to use build prop and change the display size to the correct settings for your device. This seems to be a simple oversight, and the settings for a different ( test) device possibly the Mi10 was accidentally left, and left uncorrected for other devices. that some of us are experiencing

Personally my issue is resolved by using the default mi8 display size: Build prop: "sys.display-size" set to "2248 * 1080"

Also in developer options change smallest width to 390 . This will put the display back to the default proportions.

I will post a colour solution as soon as I have figured that issue out.

Status
Not open for further replies.